Aditya Srivastav's B'day contests (results Pg 19) - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
Great job Bhavna and ShagnikaπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
The contest is cool but my classes and coachings have started from today. But I'll try my best to take part in atleast one competition.
We have around 2 weeks of time still left !! Lots of time !! I am sure most of us will manage to take out an hour from our busy schedules for participating !! Aditya/Abhijeet sir ke lie itna to karna hi padega na πŸ˜Š 
great thread πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
i will try to take participate in siggi compition..

Great work. πŸ˜Š I'm afraid I'm currently underwater in a sea of exams, but I'll see if I can write something for the essay contest. No guarantees though.
Will be glad if you participate Ravi ! DO try πŸ˜Š
The surprise Celebration of being an IFian announced !!!! Hoping everyone to atleast participate in this !!!

I hope people have started preparing for the contests !! πŸ˜›

We might come up with another surprise , but that will be later... πŸ˜‰ Uske liye intezaar karna hoga πŸ˜›
Cool.i will do the best for my man

wow... a contest... I hope I will be able to participate!!!
loads & loads of thanks to shagnika di... we were discussing his Birthday yesterday when I told her we can have  a crazy dream contest...Thank you so much for accepting my idea..I feel so honoured because of you shagnika di...
                            😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳
heheehee it feels great to make a small contribution in the gala celebration of his birthday...!!!!!!!!!!😍
thanks to Bhavana di as well for not rejecting my idea...πŸ€—...
Edited by Saadrita - 12 years ago