Page 1 of 49

Page 1
Page   of 49
Page 2 Page 49

ClaraOswald.

IF-Dazzler

ClaraOswald.

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged

Hey everybody. I am just loving Iss pyar ko kya naam doon , so  I have started to write a SS . If you guys like it , then I will contuine to write some more. Let me know if you do .Smile

One Sunday Afternoon...

After a long hard week at work  Arnav  liked to relax , and unwind by visitng the old Delhi markets. No one bothered him here, in fact , no one knew him here.

When he was in the main city ,people bothered him very much . He could not enjoy a moments peace. People would hassle him as soon as he got up ,to when he went to bed.

When he was at the office , his employees , were to busy gossiping, being idle. And now he set the 15 day challenge between him and khushi , the work output had dramatically decreased.

Then home?! I can't have a moments peace there too  either. Nani would not stop hassling him about Lavanya. He liked Lavanya , but he knew that Nani would not approve of her.

But at the back of his mind if he wanted to settle down with Lavanya , then surely he would have to bring her home one day ? He remembered the talk Di gave him one night , about the special someone who comes into your life. As much as I love Di ,I sometimes think she has her head in the clouds.

Arnav had started to regret setting the challenge, as he had won none . Khushi was successfully completing all impossible tasks. She even wore the white dress, he made her wear , although she wore leggings underneath them. He argued with Khushi saying that she was wearing the leggings underneath , but Khushi made a valid point ,as he only stated to wear the dress ,he did not say wear the dress on its  own.

Khushi Kumari Gupta, made his blood boil . I have never known such a person , who I would like to defeat so much . I hate to admit it, she does but up a good a fight. I hate losing , Arnav Singh Raizada never loses.

Feeling frustrated by his home and work life, Arnav wearing his dark shades and dressed in a casual blue shirt and black trousers. started walking down the dusty path and into the crowds.

He liked how he could escape , there , lose himself in the hustle and bustle in the crowds.  
Arnav stopped at a little store which was hidden between the fruit and veg stall and the spices stall. It was the jewellery stall , he liked, Every weekend , he would visit it , and bring something back for his sweet sister Anjali. He loved bringing a smile on her face. It made his day seeing his sister happy. Picking up a small gold bracelet , he lifted up to see the detailing closer. When all of a sudden, he went flying into the stall. The necklaces , ring bracelets , scattered on to the floor, the tables collapsing.

Picking himself up from the floor, Arnav dusted himself up from the floor. What the ?He said loudly making the elderly gentleman who was standing nearby jump. What idiot jst sent me flying.

He looked up and saw none other than Khushi.

Aap? You here? Khushi exclaimed

Why sir can't you leave me alone ? Sunday is my day off. It is the only day I can be away from from the junglee of you office.

Arnav felt his temper rising . A lot of people got on his nerves but no one like Khushi. You telling me I can't be here I can't be here . I am not thrilled that I have seen you today and look at me, look at the dirt on my shirt. Arnav spoke irritated.

By now other people had started to watch what was going on and stopped what they were doing .

Look sir! I lost my balance and tripped that's all. Khushi said with her usual smile.

Really as if I am going to believe that, you probably did that on purpose. Arnav said angrily.

Me! no I did not .I thought Arnav Singh Raizada makes his own kismat. So i thought you would be able to stop yourself falling to the ground in public.  Khusi said , as she laughed at Arnav . ASR tripping in public not a pretty picture. Khushi stopped laughing , she narrowed her eyes ,anyway ,what are you doing, this is not your place.

Why can't I be here? Arnav said moodily

Smiling Khushi said I thought you would be in the main city taking lav ma'am to a posh and expensive restaurant. As today is Sunday , why would the mighty ASR  be in this old market. Feeling his temper at boiling point. Arnav shouted I can do what I want ok! I will see you at work tomorrow and if your are one second just one second late expect some serve consequences. Miss Khushi Kumari Gupta. Good day!

Arnav stormed off leaving Khushi standing in the middle of the path. Why couldn't I have one day without Khushi troubling me. Anyway I don't have to explain to her ,what I am doing here, I have right to visit the market as much as she does. Gleefully rubbing his hands together,  Wait till tomorrow, I will surely make her second week more difficult. Now it will be my turn to win a challenge.

Smiling, Arnav carried on walking and back into the crowds.

First chapter page one

Second Chapter page three

Third chapter page seven

Fourth Chapter page thirteen

Fifth Chapter page seventeen

Sixth Chapter page twenty one

Seventh Chapter page twenty seven

Eight Chapter page thirty two

Ninth Chapter page thirty seven

Last Chapter page forty four

Edited by priya_luna - 29 August 2011 at 3:16pm

The following 57 member(s) liked the above post:

honeyboney1kp123pearlosirf--tumhappy17lilyattitudens2095gagsysunshine33Pari76shaz01xxsanaaaxxMoNaYaRoXget_jasneetparul-fanawawwhemvb-Sruthi-paridhi22pollypollycpervaizzobshehTressahuny.thebest-sia-_SK_-Amri-sparikhiqbals4evernoorie_NehAditya8791shyperson-scarlett-FebruaryFlowerpuvinikiran255Aahanaxx11sharneil92rsk16chandana.sdaisydee425walkintomylifexrfak-fanMinnie.NainaSengalsunflower52ShiningStar18minuuSofnaPrinsesse.Suviloveaboveall.MrsimisamSublimeSanaya5secsofsummer.LyssaPieIsleOfCapriIsee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS: Is she the one? last chapter page 44" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

NainaSengal

IF-Rockerz

NainaSengal

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged

Lovely SS!!! Pls continue this story...

Arrrghhh arnav want to settle down with LavAngryAngry
Add me to ur pm list...Wink

Edited by Naina_Mishal - 03 July 2011 at 5:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ClaraOswald.

sirf--tum

Groupbie

sirf--tum

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
ShockedShockedShocked!! i want more, very interestn  plz continue  it  Smile

ClaraOswald.

Prinsesse.Suvi

IF-Sizzlerz

Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Lovely SS...I like how Arnav likes to go to the market and get lost in the crowd lol..and Khushi always gets on his nerves...continue this, please...and soon!

ClaraOswald.

Aahanaxx11

IF-Dazzler

Aahanaxx11

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Awesome. Continue it. I want more Tongue

ClaraOswald.

memario

memario

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
really gud do continue :)

ClaraOswald.

sowmya18

Goldie

sowmya18

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 10:25am | IP Logged
do continue soon...
very well written...

ClaraOswald.

FebruaryFlower

IF-Dazzler

FebruaryFlower

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Hey Priya!!
Awesome SS. Hope you continue it...looks really interesting!!!!
Smile

ClaraOswald.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.