Balika Vadhu

MISSIONS impossible - Page 4

shivani9 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ankit111

I m IF rockerz and not magician who knows how to fit huge size e******* in small box πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: andv

@Khusi, kisi mein tho jeetne do re usko. She needs some moral boosting! Crying mein tho I also feel she will take the trophy. ⭐️ Unfortunately she wins a few battles and herself invites troubles. Aa bail mujhe marπŸ˜† 

Running away from the dining area to her bedroom and falling on the bed crying looked like throwing a tantrum. What's up with that? πŸ˜• Jagya should now hang "No tattling Policy" in his room.  πŸ˜ƒ

andv thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: redapple1

Running away from the dining area to her bedroom and falling on the bed crying looked like throwing a tantrum. What's up with that? πŸ˜• Jagya should now hang "No tattling Policy" in his room.  πŸ˜ƒ

🀣 She will find a loop hole in that too and will make that her new mission then πŸ˜‰. Really sad to see how the CV have turned this character into such an illogical and immature one. She seems to have ceased thinking
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol
Jaggu dada when she was complaining to him was like

'Acha acha abh kya hua' lolol

awesome post Ankit. Mission Impossible !

I am sure when she finds out that , A and J had their SR she will start competing for that too.

prepal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

You can add MISSION DRAG ON, MISSION TEST PATIENCE etc etc
sonali_dg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ankit, fabulous post as usualπŸ‘. But, I really like the fighter spirit of Gauri. I mean its easy to say that "I dont give a damn about your family or your ashirwad's". Now no matter what her real motive is behind doing so-- that we are yet to find out. But till now what is shown is she understand's that she need's to convince people. Firstly, when does the need arise to convince people? When your set of belief's oppose the other's. Now she accepts the fact that the belief system is different and there she is, trying to convince people. Now may be it's her guilty conscious that's making her do so that she 's covering up by reiterating " I am not wrong" or may be plain good will. I actually do appreciate her fighter spirit. Any girl her place would have said- I have my husband with me, rest I dont care. Toh is baat ki thodi toh credit deni chahiye Gauri koπŸ‘πŸΌ  Edited by sonali_dg - 12 years ago