Page 2 Page 2

Mandeep15

Goldie

Mandeep15

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged

Bharti Achrekar, Namrata Thapa, Rajendra Gupta in SAB TV's Radhika Rasoos

2 Jul 2011 - 17:44

Bharti Achrekar, Namrata Thapa and Rajendra Gupta

Candid Creations which has been making ad films since the last twenty years is all set to make their television debut under the banner Ron Creations Pvt Ltd owned by Aban Deohans and Kiran Deohans.

They have planned four shows for Colors, Star Plus, Sony and SAB. At this moment the only show which has been finalised is for SAB TV and is tentatively called Radhika Rasoos and not Radhika Jasoos as reported by a section of the media.

A source tells us, "Radhika will be played by Namrata Thapa who is currently playing Swarnlata on Zee's Yahaan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli. Radhika will solve cases with the help of her driver, cook, mother-in-law and the maid of the house. Radhika is a housewife who is passionate about being a detective but it's not her profession. Sunaina Gulia will play the important role of Bimla bai. Ajay Chaudhary will play the male lead Arjun who is Radhika's husband. Bharti Achrekar will play Radhika's mother-in-law named Meenaji and people will fondly call her MJ on the show. Rajendra Gupta will play Radhika's father whose character will be that of ACP Rathore. Radhika will also have a kid who will be introduced later in the show. The show was previously named Yeh Daal Toh Poori Kaali Hai but the channel was not excited. The production house suggested various names like Radhika Ki Teesri Aankh, Radhika Jaane Sab Ke Raaz, among others, however the channel decided to name it Radhika Rasoos. The show was initially supposed to be a weekly, but the channel later decided to make it bi-weekly featuring every Saturday and Sunday. There's a high chance that the show may later go on air daily for an hour. The introduction of various characters will be shot on July 12 after the production house gets the channel's approval. The show is slated to go on air some time in August or September."

Ajay Chaudhary said, "I have been offered the role of Arjun and I have agreed to do it but I have been waiting for a confirmation from the production house. We have had initial talks but nothing is on paper as of now."

Namrata Thapa maintained, "I have been offered the role of Radhika and I quite like it. Radhika is the central character. I am waiting for the confirmation from the production house."

The show would have gone on air a little earlier but the channel has decided to delay it and telecast it after the monsoon.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofan..Desi-Kuri..Rajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Namrata Thapa in new show- Article" in Yahan Main Ghar Ghar Kheli forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aachuchachu

Goldie

aachuchachu

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
thanks dear 

happygirl123

Coolbie

happygirl123

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
I'm glad for her she a good actress 

Infofan

IF-Rockerz

Infofan

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged
happy for her if this materializes.

..Desi-Kuri..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Desi-Kuri..

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 6:59am | IP Logged
thnks for sharing

Problem_Child

IF-Sizzlerz

Problem_Child

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
thanks 4 sharing

-Shankar-

IF-Rockerz

-Shankar-

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
thanks but Tellychakkar articles aren't allowed on IF.

Rajinilicious

IF-Stunnerz

Rajinilicious

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

Post Reply New Post

Go to top