Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Payal25

IF-Dazzler

Payal25

MGAENP Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Hey guys, I was just looking around the forum, and on the cast and character description it says that Khushi is 18 years old.

This kind of confused me because I thought Khushi would be older, like 25ish since Arnav is said to be 28.

Not that the age difference is horrible, just thinking of it in my perspective, I'm 17 and feel that romancing with a 28 year old would be kinda funny Confused But thats just me LOL

Anways, back to the point, I felt that Khushi would be older just because shes working at an office while I believe she should be in Collage or University. You know what I mean? I feel like I'm confusing you LOL

Any thoughts? Geek

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

abidz08laila889nav_cnscurry-sistahShas3sharneil92Barbie3143ShiningStar18KiranSD1NainaSengalmazkachazka

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khushi's Age?" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kamalika..

IF-Rockerz

Kamalika..

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
i also think so. khushi should be 20 years old. i think she is graduate. bcoz without graduation how she is doing job in AR?Question

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal25Shas3

sharneil92

IF-Dazzler

sharneil92

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
she should be atleast 22 yaaar!!!

abidz08Payal25

CandYlicious_S

IF-Sizzlerz

CandYlicious_S

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
In one of the episodes, Arnav's Nani said that he is 26 year old.. Embarrassed So i guess the age difference is not THAT much.!  LOL Anyways in most of my family, when  girls get married, they have an age difference of atleast 10 years with their respective husbands ..! Stern Smile  And Mashallah they are happily married.. Embarrassed So its not unreal or surprising for me atleast. LOL

But yeah how can Khushi get a job at an age of just 18..? Confused LOLTHAT is hard to digest. LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal25x-Sundas-xShas3sharneil92ShiningStar18Barbie3143mazkachazka

Khushnav

Khushnav

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged

Even I think that she should be around 21 to 23...

Payal25Shas3

-Dark_Fantasy-

IF-Stunnerz

-Dark_Fantasy-

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
aww no arnav is 26 naEmbarrassed
and also khushi 18 cant be..without bein graduate she cant get a job.. i think she' be atleats 22 or may be 21Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal25Shas3mazkachazka

..Enchanteur..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Enchanteur..

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

In one of the episodes, Arnav's Nani said that he is 26 year old.. Embarrassed So i guess the age difference is not THAT much.!  LOL Anyways in most of my family, when  girls get married, they have an age difference of atleast 10 years with their respective husbands ..! Stern Smile  And Mashallah they are happily married.. Embarrassed So its not unreal or surprising for me atleast. LOL

But yeah how can Khushi get a job at an age of just 18..? Confused LOLTHAT is hard to digest. LOL
even me is 18 but joblessROFLparhai nai poori ho gi to job kaha se ayegiROFLi want jobErmm

Payal25Barbie3143

NainaSengal

IF-Rockerz

NainaSengal

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Hey Payal .!
Yes i saw this too and was really confused about this.
And i dont think she is 18 because liek you said she is working...
I think its just a mistake or somethign like this...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal25

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.