Khushi Kumari Gupta loves ASR

momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
We are in the forum for the past 3/4 days talking about how ASR is falling for Khushi and I can see that.  She is standing toe to toe with him in this battle of wills and what will start out as respect will slowly turn into caring and full fledged love from Arnav's side.  We have seen Khushi invade his thoughts in and out of the office, etc...

I wondered since the first episode though what, when , how and most importantly WHY Khushi will love ASR.  I do not see her bear any ill will towards him.  She sees him as a challenge.  But I have not seen him in her thoughts (except to replay the dor ripping) and I have not seen her sneaking peeks in the office at him either (which if I worked in, I would have hot wired a cc tv to his cabin - but I digress).  What about ASR will endear Khushi to him (besides his smoldering good looks)?  I will really hate it if one day she wakes up and is like - oh I just drank the 'I love ASR kool-aid' today - I lub him!

Any thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AquaBluez17 thumbnail
maybe he will save her from some gundas like a typical hindi show!
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: aquablue17

maybe he will save her from some gundas like a typical hindi show!

I certainly hope not.  🤢

If this is the case, she would already be drooling over Shyam (ew).
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Originally posted by: momma1128

I certainly hope not.  🤢

If this is the case, she would already be drooling over Shyam (ew).

true. personally i think she should start loving him over how she like defeats him n then he tries again n then she again wins . N in the process she starts to feel sumthing for him besides hate
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think unknown to her , deep inside her heart ASR has already seated himself well.kushi is yet to realise that and is more worried about other external challenges.
So with the help of Devi Maiyya she needs to do a deep introspection to unearth her real feelings for ASR.
only then she will understand that it is nothing but pure, unadulterated love for HIM!!
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hamari KKG or K2G will definitely be saved from some future problem by our hottie hunk...but not from gundas, maybe something in office like she did some work, which he knows she did it already and it got switched or deleted by Pam and Sim...some huge fiasco for the guy who caused disrespect to her family's name to make a place in her heart!!...She will win him over, and he will win her over but none of them will be able to express it!!
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Well here is my take.  Arnav is def gonna keep her in his office and like you said, She may just tell him that thanks to him, her sister was broken or something like that and Arnav will feel bad that for his own reasons, he kept her while she missed her sister's birthday. While she will go home late, feeling bad, Arnav might just send her sister some flowers and cake to make up for it and when she gets home, the surprise would dawn on her and of course, the driver or someone will tell her that ASR has done this so, in that whole thing, she will kinda have a melt thing about him. He's gonna do some nice things to open that heart of hers upto him.

From the promos, they are showing she falls first, or they do at the same time or whatever, because ASR falling in love quickly does not fit in his character.😳
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jenny1000

Well here is my take.  Arnav is def gonna keep her in his office and like you said, She may just tell him that thanks to him, her sister was broken or something like that and Arnav will feel bad that for his own reasons, he kept her while she missed her sister's birthday. While she will go home late, feeling bad, Arnav might just send her sister some flowers and cake to make up for it and when she gets home, the surprise would dawn on her and of course, the driver or someone will tell her that ASR has done this so, in that whole thing, she will kinda have a melt thing about him. He's gonna do some nice things to open that heart of hers upto him.

From the promos, they are showing she falls first, or they do at the same time or whatever, because ASR falling in love quickly does not fit in his character.😳

I think you are right.  I hope it happens that way
sirf--tum thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
i agree with u jenny.. hope that it actually happens...
it will be nice to see ASR to something sweet for once😍 but then it might be too early for ASR to do all this melting thing towards kushi
sunaina02 thumbnail
Anu

you are so right . I have been pondering over this and have already put tup the question here and there .

We are yet to se that flicker of love in Khushis eyes.

She is just in awe of him and nothing else . But yes his nearness disturbs her - but not very clear from her expresssion is it something pleasant or unpleasant .

I think there will be a situation when Arnav will come out of his ASR shell  and show her his other side ( which is only visible to Anjali) .  But I doubt whether that will happen before the that dress fiasco.

Promos can be misleading .  Promos are shot just for promo's sake  so may not reflect how the story unfolds.

And the creatives never write more than a weeks  script in advance . So they  can tweek every thing as per their perception of public demand.

We are expecting a Maaha episode next weekend which most probably will introduce fewm ore characters.

Khusis falling in love process will start after that .
Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago