Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
We are in the forum for the past 3/4 days talking about how ASR is falling for Khushi and I can see that.  She is standing toe to toe with him in this battle of wills and what will start out as respect will slowly turn into caring and full fledged love from Arnav's side.  We have seen Khushi invade his thoughts in and out of the office, etc...

I wondered since the first episode though what, when , how and most importantly WHY Khushi will love ASR.  I do not see her bear any ill will towards him.  She sees him as a challenge.  But I have not seen him in her thoughts (except to replay the dor ripping) and I have not seen her sneaking peeks in the office at him either (which if I worked in, I would have hot wired a cc tv to his cabin - but I digress).  What about ASR will endear Khushi to him (besides his smoldering good looks)?  I will really hate it if one day she wakes up and is like - oh I just drank the 'I love ASR kool-aid' today - I lub him!

Any thoughts?

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889Fatima82DilushaCinderella100Emjaektmssash10hemvbbluedreamz953SanliciousWhiteNights.Aahanaxx11sharneil92maris08InfofanMillerrr88KiranSD1ShiningStar18mazkachazkatalkativetaurus-Jahnvi-..Enchanteur..CandYlicious_SSK1991-Dark_Fantasy-HappyMelody-AquaMermaiden-sunaina02JennyPenny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khushi Kumari Gupta loves ASR" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
maybe he will save her from some gundas like a typical hindi show!

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aquablue17

I certainly hope not.  Dead

If this is the case, she would already be drooling over Shyam (ew).

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82rubab1690WhiteNights.Infofan

AquaBluez17

IF-Rockerz

AquaBluez17

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

Originally posted by aquablue17

I certainly hope not.  Dead

If this is the case, she would already be drooling over Shyam (ew).

true. personally i think she should start loving him over how she like defeats him n then he tries again n then she again wins . N in the process she starts to feel sumthing for him besides hate

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

momma1128

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
I think unknown to her , deep inside her heart ASR has already seated himself well.kushi is yet to realise that and is more worried about other external challenges.
So with the help of Devi Maiyya she needs to do a deep introspection to unearth her real feelings for ASR.
only then she will understand that it is nothing but pure, unadulterated love for HIM!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Cinderella100ktmssharneil92cinerariaInfofanMillerrr88momma1128-Jahnvi-HappyMelody

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Hamari KKG or K2G will definitely be saved from some future problem by our hottie hunk...but not from gundas, maybe something in office like she did some work, which he knows she did it already and it got switched or deleted by Pam and Sim...some huge fiasco for the guy who caused disrespect to her family's name to make a place in her heart!!...She will win him over, and he will win her over but none of them will be able to express it!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Riyaa_Infofanmomma1128

JennyPenny

IF-Addictz

JennyPenny

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Well here is my take.  Arnav is def gonna keep her in his office and like you said, She may just tell him that thanks to him, her sister was broken or something like that and Arnav will feel bad that for his own reasons, he kept her while she missed her sister's birthday. While she will go home late, feeling bad, Arnav might just send her sister some flowers and cake to make up for it and when she gets home, the surprise would dawn on her and of course, the driver or someone will tell her that ASR has done this so, in that whole thing, she will kinda have a melt thing about him. He's gonna do some nice things to open that heart of hers upto him.

From the promos, they are showing she falls first, or they do at the same time or whatever, because ASR falling in love quickly does not fit in his character.Embarrassed

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Cinderella100rubab1690Sam_KaShianAahanaxx11InfofanMillerrr88mazkachazkaCandYlicious_Smomma1128-AquaMermaiden-

..Anita..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Anita..

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

Well here is my take.  Arnav is def gonna keep her in his office and like you said, She may just tell him that thanks to him, her sister was broken or something like that and Arnav will feel bad that for his own reasons, he kept her while she missed her sister's birthday. While she will go home late, feeling bad, Arnav might just send her sister some flowers and cake to make up for it and when she gets home, the surprise would dawn on her and of course, the driver or someone will tell her that ASR has done this so, in that whole thing, she will kinda have a melt thing about him. He's gonna do some nice things to open that heart of hers upto him.

From the promos, they are showing she falls first, or they do at the same time or whatever, because ASR falling in love quickly does not fit in his character.Embarrassed

I think you are right.  I hope it happens that way

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.