Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

   

Murder 2 Posters are Too Bold for West-Bengal (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Joined: 17 February 2011

Posts: 35256

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari.K

If you disregard the sex scenes or the kissings scenes, the rest of the movie (lets say around 20% of is just sex related nonsense)... the other 80% of is actually not that bad. Off the top of my head, I have liked Jannat, OUATIM, Gangster, Kalyug... they have suspense and mystery to the stories. 

The ending of Jannat stuck with me even after the movie ended even though it was expected. 

OUATIM was really good mostly because of the story and Ajay but Emraan was good in it too. 

Again the twist in Gangster was worthy of a watch... at least compared to all the other nonsense bollywood throws at you. 

Kalyug just depresses me but with songs like Jiya Dhadak and Aadat, you can't disregard this movie. 

Overall, his movies have a decent script/story and fabulous songs making them worthy of a watch. 
 
I agree he acts good and takes risksClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gujunpyo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Murder 2 Posters are Too Bold for West-Bengal (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gujunpyo

IF-Sizzlerz

gujunpyo

Joined: 08 June 2006

Posts: 18146

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
I Honestly think he's very under rated as an actor!..He's good,very good!..ppl conveniently  ignore his acting capabilities because his *serial kisser* image,which is so not fair!..

And i started drooling on his after OUATIMLOL...i really liked him with the mustache..
But i think he looks the best(worth droolingLOL) in this song!..





Edited by -anisha- - 03 July 2011 at 12:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-Real.Madrid

gujunpyo

IF-Sizzlerz

gujunpyo

Joined: 08 June 2006

Posts: 18146

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari.K

If you disregard the sex scenes or the kissings scenes, the rest of the movie (lets say around 20% of is just sex related nonsense)... the other 80% of is actually not that bad. Off the top of my head, I have liked Jannat, OUATIM, Gangster, Kalyug... they have suspense and mystery to the stories. 

The ending of Jannat stuck with me even after the movie ended even though it was expected. 

OUATIM was really good mostly because of the story and Ajay but Emraan was good in it too. 

Again the twist in Gangster was worthy of a watch... at least compared to all the other nonsense bollywood throws at you. 

Kalyug just depresses me but with songs like Jiya Dhadak and Aadat, you can't disregard this movie. 

Overall, his movies have a decent script/story and fabulous songs making them worthy of a watch. 

Agree!..He was quite decent in DTBHJ  and Crook as well,even though the movies werent that special!...

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007

Posts: 35790

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheee

Don't know. his kissing and sex acts don't make film hit, or else ashiq banaya app nay, janat and murder would be a big hit. lol
 
murder was a hit..
 
Jannat was one of the biggest hits in year 2008
 
not a fan of emraan or something.. just saying..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Real.Madrid

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Joined: 28 March 2007

Posts: 13289

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
hope the west bengal cencor board and govt donot cut or censor any part of the film or the whole film, and i do hope the new govt has enough senses to realise, u cannot impose ur taste or culture on other people, not in the age of  free communication, all those posters can be downloaded from internet and also the full unplugged version of the movie, let's hope they show some sense and let the people use their own judgement.

-Saruu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Saruu-

Joined: 25 December 2010

Posts: 10264

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
When A Film Has Emraan Hashmi In You Know 2 things:
The songs are gonna be great
Its Gonna be Veryyy Raunchy
LOLLOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

sheee

IF-Sizzlerz

sheee

Joined: 01 December 2010

Posts: 10375

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
I watched Janat and murder because I was on a movie watchin spree. And I watched aashiq banaya app nay because I watched these two songs on a song dvd.
See my reasons were totally innocent. Once Upon A Time I watched for Ajay. I like emran's movie. They are suspense movies.

TallyHo

IF-Rockerz

TallyHo

Joined: 01 April 2006

Posts: 9340

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
emran hashmi... exclusive baby picture...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sheldon_BazingamysticgoryfilmsReal.Madridsheee....Poojie....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
Dabangg Posters - NEW! (Salman + Sonakshi) Added

2 3

rhea_6 21 3305 11 August 2010 at 10:13am
By Salyanka
Anjaana Anjaani Movie Posters, Stills and Wallies desihamesha 2 512 06 August 2010 at 10:18am
By -Sakina-
Dabangg Pictures and Posters Salyanka 8 1067 23 July 2010 at 1:58pm
By preity*zinta
Fresh new Milenge milenge posters ffkhan 2 941 13 June 2010 at 11:42am
By xChandnix
Shreya Ghoshal - The Nightingale of Bengal --Prodigy-- 0 657 01 July 2009 at 2:45am
By --Prodigy--

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.