Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Murder 2 Posters are Too Bold for West-Bengal (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari.K

If you disregard the sex scenes or the kissings scenes, the rest of the movie (lets say around 20% of is just sex related nonsense)... the other 80% of is actually not that bad. Off the top of my head, I have liked Jannat, OUATIM, Gangster, Kalyug... they have suspense and mystery to the stories. 

The ending of Jannat stuck with me even after the movie ended even though it was expected. 

OUATIM was really good mostly because of the story and Ajay but Emraan was good in it too. 

Again the twist in Gangster was worthy of a watch... at least compared to all the other nonsense bollywood throws at you. 

Kalyug just depresses me but with songs like Jiya Dhadak and Aadat, you can't disregard this movie. 

Overall, his movies have a decent script/story and fabulous songs making them worthy of a watch. 

I agree he acts good and takes risksClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gujunpyo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Murder 2 Posters are Too Bold for West-Bengal (Page 3)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

gujunpyo

IF-Sizzlerz

gujunpyo

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
I Honestly think he's very under rated as an actor!..He's good,very good!..ppl conveniently  ignore his acting capabilities because his *serial kisser* image,which is so not fair!..

And i started drooling on his after OUATIMLOL...i really liked him with the mustache..
But i think he looks the best(worth droolingLOL) in this song!..

Edited by -anisha- - 03 July 2011 at 12:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-Real.Madrid

gujunpyo

IF-Sizzlerz

gujunpyo

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pari.K

If you disregard the sex scenes or the kissings scenes, the rest of the movie (lets say around 20% of is just sex related nonsense)... the other 80% of is actually not that bad. Off the top of my head, I have liked Jannat, OUATIM, Gangster, Kalyug... they have suspense and mystery to the stories. 

The ending of Jannat stuck with me even after the movie ended even though it was expected. 

OUATIM was really good mostly because of the story and Ajay but Emraan was good in it too. 

Again the twist in Gangster was worthy of a watch... at least compared to all the other nonsense bollywood throws at you. 

Kalyug just depresses me but with songs like Jiya Dhadak and Aadat, you can't disregard this movie. 

Overall, his movies have a decent script/story and fabulous songs making them worthy of a watch. 

Agree!..He was quite decent in DTBHJ  and Crook as well,even though the movies werent that special!...

-MakhanMalaai-

IF-Stunnerz

-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheee

Don't know. his kissing and sex acts don't make film hit, or else ashiq banaya app nay, janat and murder would be a big hit. lol

murder was a hit..

Jannat was one of the biggest hits in year 2008

not a fan of emraan or something.. just saying..LOL

Real.Madrid

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
hope the west bengal cencor board and govt donot cut or censor any part of the film or the whole film, and i do hope the new govt has enough senses to realise, u cannot impose ur taste or culture on other people, not in the age of  free communication, all those posters can be downloaded from internet and also the full unplugged version of the movie, let's hope they show some sense and let the people use their own judgement.

-Saruu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Saruu-

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
When A Film Has Emraan Hashmi In You Know 2 things:
The songs are gonna be great
Its Gonna be Veryyy Raunchy
LOLLOLWink

....Poojie....

sheee

IF-Sizzlerz

sheee

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
I watched Janat and murder because I was on a movie watchin spree. And I watched aashiq banaya app nay because I watched these two songs on a song dvd.
See my reasons were totally innocent. Once Upon A Time I watched for Ajay. I like emran's movie. They are suspense movies.

TallyHo

IF-Rockerz

TallyHo

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
emran hashmi... exclusive baby picture...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sheldon_BazingamysticgoryfilmsReal.Madridsheee....Poojie....

Post Reply New Post

Go to top