Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hope the west bengal cencor board and govt donot cut or censor any part of the film or the whole film, and i do hope the new govt has enough senses to realise, u cannot impose ur taste or culture on other people, not in the age of  free communication, all those posters can be downloaded from internet and also the full unplugged version of the movie, let's hope they show some sense and let the people use their own judgement.
-Saruu- thumbnail
When A Film Has Emraan Hashmi In You Know 2 things:
The songs are gonna be great
Its Gonna be Veryyy Raunchy
😆😆😉
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I watched Janat and murder because I was on a movie watchin spree. And I watched aashiq banaya app nay because I watched these two songs on a song dvd.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJAHsmv-kNI[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLfl22AvQmg[/YOUTUBE]
See my reasons were totally innocent. Once Upon A Time I watched for Ajay. I like emran's movie. They are suspense movies.
TallyHo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
emran hashmi... exclusive baby picture...
sheee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
haha very funny. All we need is a caption to go with it.
DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: TallyHo

emran hashmi... exclusive baby picture...

</div>
<div>

LOL soo cute 😆
U-No-Poo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

I have not watched a single Emran hashmi movie in my entire life. What is his appeal anyway? 

He was good in Awaraapan and OUATIM. Those two are the only tolerable Hashmi films.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

they should be told that imraan doing nothing in this poster but just sniffing odour of  jackline's sweat  , no need to be ashamed of seeing this poster ...

really speaking  imraan looking kid with this actress...

OK THIS MOVIE Will not come even close to the original's success...reason is SIMPLE in first film emraan was the antagonist which spiced and heated things up...and here he is protagnist helping the poor girl and also the look of film GIVES u the feel of RAAZ 2...
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Pari.K

If you disregard the sex scenes or the kissings scenes, the rest of the movie (lets say around 20% of is just sex related nonsense)... the other 80% of is actually not that bad. Off the top of my head, I have liked Jannat, OUATIM, Gangster, Kalyug... they have suspense and mystery to the stories. 

The ending of Jannat stuck with me even after the movie ended even though it was expected. 

OUATIM was really good mostly because of the story and Ajay but Emraan was good in it too. 

Again the twist in Gangster was worthy of a watch... at least compared to all the other nonsense bollywood throws at you. 

Kalyug just depresses me but with songs like Jiya Dhadak and Aadat, you can't disregard this movie. 

Overall, his movies have a decent script/story and fabulous songs making them worthy of a watch. 

I love Jannat. Yeah I agree the ending stuck with me too, unlike you, I didn't expect it. ðŸ˜† I was so sad after that. I always watch that movie and end up feeling sad. The soundtrack is awesome too.

Other than that, the other movies I have watched with him are Murder and Gangster. Gangster I really enjoyed and Murder, I only seem to remember this beach scene with him and Mallika which is kind of disturbing. ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†