Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Real.Madrid

IF-Sizzlerz

Real.Madrid

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

Forthcoming movie, Murder 2 is set to release 8th July, however the movie is already facing problems in West Bengal.

Although the television promos have released featuring Emraan Hashmi and Jacqueline Fernandez in the main leads, the film's posters are causing concern.

The West Bengal Board of Censorship has asked for Jacqueline Fernandez's cleavage to be covered and Emraan Hashmi has to get his chest painted if their posters have to be exhibited in Bengal.

?Distributor of the movie, Pritam Jalan tells us more, 'I had submitted 11 designs to the Board for approval. Only two very tame posters of the movie have got the nod. While some of them have been outright rejected, I have been asked to paint Emraan's chest in one design where he is standing in front of Jacqueline. I had not submitted any bikini photos or frontal exposure of my cast. My designs are not obscene but are sensual and artistic. In all the designs, the girl is wearing a regular outfit, such as short skirts, and this is usually worn nowadays by girls in colleges too.'?

However, what's left the producers confused is the fact the movie can be viewed in Bengal but not the posters.

To which the West Bengal Board of Censorship argued saying, 'We have disapproved three posters and amendments have been suggested for the rest. It is up to the West Bengal government to decide whether they should reconsider the relevance of this Act in today's day and age. We are only carrying out our responsibility and following the Act.'

Do you agree with the West Bengal Board of Censorship or are they being too harsh?

By Neha Bhatt

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sheee

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Murder 2 Posters are Too Bold for West-Bengal" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sheee

IF-Sizzlerz

sheee

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
lol they should watch his songs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fly2me

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

sheee

IF-Sizzlerz

sheee

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Don't know. his kissing and sex acts don't make film hit, or else ashiq banaya app nay, janat and murder would be a big hit. lol

-Rafa-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrussheee

sheee

IF-Sizzlerz

sheee

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
I like all his movies.. lol because of their story, I swear.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rafa-gujunpyowida

Dexterkichokri

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged

Sheldon_Bazinga

IF-Dazzler

Sheldon_Bazinga

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
^His appeal: Mahesh Bhatt's nephew Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top