Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Marci

IF-Dazzler

Marci

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Hello to all the lovelies out there!!! Im a silent reader for the IPKKND forum...but today i have a post!!! Yayyy!!! Lol Okay enough blabbering...I just watched this one scene from Baat Hamari Paaki Hai (Because of Barun of course) N Guess what... Barun can sing!!!

Okay he may not be a professional...but i love his voice!!! He sings Pee Loon n to me it sounds so lovely!!! Clap He also looks sooo cute while singing!!!Embarrassed Gosh Hamari Arnav babu kitni multi talented hai!!! Now i want him to sing for Kushi...awww that would be sooo cute!!!Embarrassed

Ok so heres the link n he starts singing from 1:45 to  2:10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJAisqapJyg

he sings a couple of songs in the beginning but i love how he sang Pee Loon..of course ur welcome to watch the beginning :)

Well, have fun listening to Barun sing!!!
Please do comment n let me now how much u loved him singing!!!

xoxo,
Marcy

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

niedaCinderella100kdg129JanFerSarunArhi4Ever-sia-FebruaryFlowerInfofanmaris08Sidda8Barbie3143ShiningStar18-Afeelicious-naz17555mazkachazkamomma1128-Jahnvi-SK19915secsofsummer.SanzPaRudholic-AquaMermaiden-.DarkParadise..sunaina02

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Barun can Sing!!!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SohniKuri

IF-Sizzlerz

-SohniKuri

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
lol..yea i watched tht show..he cud sing..lol

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MarciwalkintomylifexBarbie3143

Mazzy111

Groupbie

Mazzy111

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
aww he sounded soo cute!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Marci

sunaina02

IF-Stunnerz

sunaina02

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
The scene was the most romantic scene I have ever seen in a teleserial .

Nothing can be more romantic than when your husband sings for you a passionate song as Pee Loon in his own untrained , imperfect but lovely voice.

Barun Sobti;s talent can be fully appreciated only after watching BHPH and IPKNND both.

His portrayal of Shravan in BHPH was perfect .

His portrayal ASR is also perfect .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

najbegCinderella100rubab1690MarciInfofan

Marci

IF-Dazzler

Marci

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

The scene was the most romantic scene I have ever seen in a teleserial .

Nothing can be more romantic than when your husband sings for you a passionate song as Pee Loon in his own untrained , imperfect but lovely voice.

Barun Sobti;s talent can be fully appreciated only after watching BHPH and IPKNND both.

His portrayal of Shravan in BHPH was perfect .

His portrayal ASR is also perfect .

Absolutely hun!!! That is the most romantic thing ur husband can do for you...sing a passionate song just for you!!! Barun is just simply awesome!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Infofansunaina02

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
awww my shonu!!!!...that was super cute!!

Marci

Sidda8

IF-Rockerz

Sidda8

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
He has such a great voice.

Marci

momma1128

IF-Sizzlerz

momma1128

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
He was fabulous and his voice is very sultry.  The way he sang and the way he looked - haaaye, we talked and dreamed about it for days.  If I think of that scene even now, when he puts his fingers on her lips and then starts 'pee loon' with his crooked smile  *thud*

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Cinderella100MarciInfofan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.