D3- KRIYANSH, SWARON AND VIHA VM

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Nxt_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Hello friends...Smile
here's my 2nd Vm on D3. This is on a beautiful song baatein kuch ankahi si from movie metro. I've made it from my heart. it's truly dedicated to D3 couples; kriyansh, swaron and viha.Smile
please watch it and please let me know how it is...Smile

here's the link...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

danceismyworldsweetapple2995taniya_dostiivarshaSA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "D3- KRIYANSH, SWARON AND VIHA VM" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

danceismyworld

Goldie

danceismyworld

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
hey wow.ClapClap
it is really very beautiful and song is just awesome.
plz do make more VM...Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nxt_rockstar

Rafz

IF-Rockerz

Rafz

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
I guess this is the third time im commenting LOL I reallly really like this song and video !  Is this ur first time ? Smile 

Just wanted to share a tip ... have you tried using sony vegas ?? its an excellent editor ! Embarrassed

Nxt_rockstar

Nxt_rockstar

IF-Rockerz

Nxt_rockstar

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by geet_maan_magic

I guess this is the third time im commenting LOL I reallly really like this song and video !  Is this ur first time ? Smile 

Just wanted to share a tip ... have you tried using sony vegas ?? its an excellent editor ! Embarrassed

nope dear it's my 2nd VM on D3. first one was on kriyansh. and i didn't use sony vegas yet but heard a lot of it. I'll definitely gonna get it soon as I really want some more quality Vm to make...Smile
and thanks for suggesting me the editor now I am certain That I am gonna get it...SmileSmile

_sana.Magic_

IF-Rockerz

_sana.Magic_

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
this is an awesome vm

Nxt_rockstar

Tabzy

IF-Dazzler

Tabzy

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
luv d song... nd ur vm ws just awesomee.. d song suited dem a lot...Embarrassed

Nxt_rockstar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.