Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged

Preeto is different, promises Ankita Sharma

Akash WadhwaAkash Wadhwa, TNN | Jul 2, 2011, 03.33pm IST

Ankit Sharma who will soon be seen on Imagine TV Preeto which is a story of an elder sister looking after the needs of the famously members feels her new show is still new even with a stale storyline.

"See, I agree that the story has been explored number of times by people, but once people will see this show they will definitely find it interesting as the presentation of Preeto is completely different from the rest of the shows so far on TV. Yeh ek aam kahani hai ek aam ladki ki. People will instantly relate to it I am sure," she defends.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Cinderella100ktmsMr.Zk--Saina--maris08Mariaa.RD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Preeto is different, promises Ankita Sharma" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maris08

IF-Rockerz

maris08

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Thanz Anasuya Ji for sharing this news.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anasuya43

Mr.Zk

Goldie

Mr.Zk

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Ya Sure it Will be Different from Other Shows Coz..Ankita Sharma is there na...Wink

Thanx Anasuya ji Sharing the News...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Saina--anasuya43

-Jahnvi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Jahnvi-

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Thank you for sharing. Embarrassed

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 6:08am | IP Logged
please provide the source of any articles u post...

anasuya43

IF-Sizzlerz

anasuya43

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged
it was published today's (8thJuly 2011 ) in Times of India paper (entertentment section in that click  TV )

I think I have given answer to your question Yuvika

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.