Debate Mansion

What is the point of getting married? (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 13

_Angie_

IF-Rockerz

_Angie_

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

...Gosh I am feeling like Agony aunt right nowWacko

Talking about feelings, I m beginning to feel like some promoter of a marriage bureau LOL LOL
Enough from my side. Lets see what a tech guru has to say to a desperate wife - Tongue 

A desperate woman writes to the Technical support Guy

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and I noticed a distinct slowdown in the overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewellery applications, which operated flawlessly underBoyfriend 5.0.
In addition, Husband 1.0 uninstalled many other valuable programs, such as
Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as NEWS 5.0, MONEY 3.0 andCRICKET 4.1.
Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.
Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.
What can I do?
Signed,
Desperate Woman

DEAR DESPERATE Madam,

First, keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.

Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme. htmland try to download Tears 6.2and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update.

If that application works as designed, Husband1.0should then automatically run the applications Jewellery 2.0 andFlowers 3.5.
However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default toSilence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0 or Beer 6.1.

Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances installMother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.)
In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall theBoyfriend 5.0 program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly.
You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance.
We recommend: Cooking 3.0 and Hot Looks 7...7.

Good Luck
For more details contact to,
Technical support Guy
Our 24 hrs help line

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zorrroblue-ice

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is the point of getting married? (Page 9)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angie.4u

Talking about feelings, I m beginning to feel like some promoter of a marriage bureau LOL LOL
Enough from my side. Lets see what a tech guru has to say to a desperate wife - Tongue 

Dear Tech Support,

Last year I upgraded from Boyfriend 5.0 to Husband 1.0 and I noticed a distinct slowdown in the overall system performance, particularly in the flower and jewellery applications, which operated flawlessly underBoyfriend 5.0.
Romance 9.5 and Personal Attention 6.5, and then installed undesirable programs such as NEWS 5.0, MONEY 3.0 andCRICKET 4.1.
Conversation 8.0 no longer runs, and Housecleaning 2.6 simply crashes the system.
Please note that I have tried running Nagging 5.3 to fix these problems, but to no avail.
What can I do?
Signed,
Desperate Woman

DEAR DESPERATE Madam,

First, keep in mind, Boyfriend 5.0 is an Entertainment Package, while Husband 1.0 is an operating system.

Please enter command: ithoughtyoulovedme. htmland try to download Tears 6.2and do not forget to install the Guilt 3.0 update.

If that application works as designed, Husband1.0should then automatically run the applications Jewellery 2.0 andFlowers 3.5.
However, remember, overuse of the above application can cause Husband 1.0 to default toSilence 2.5, Happy Hour 7.0 or Beer 6.1.

Whatever you do, DO NOT under any circumstances installMother-In-Law 1.0 (it runs a virus in the background that will eventually seize control of all your system resources.)
In addition, please do not attempt to reinstall theBoyfriend 5.0 program. These are unsupported applications and will crash Husband 1.0.

In summary, Husband 1.0 is a great program, but it does have limited memory and cannot learn new applications quickly.
You might consider buying additional software to improve memory and performance.

Good Luck
Technical support Guy
Our 24 hrs help line
This is hilarious and true...

All the more reaon not to marry..LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zorrrotinkerbe11

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by angie.4u

Dear Tech Support,

What can I do?
Signed,
Desperate Woman

DEAR DESPERATE Madam,

Good Luck
Technical support Guy
Our 24 hrs help line
This is hilarious and true...

All the more reaon not to marry..LOL
Better late than never blue ji LOL
uninstall operating system and install entertainment package ;) lol
Mera kya hoga, mai idhar jaaon ki udhaar jaoon Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice

x-Sundas-x

IF-Dazzler

x-Sundas-x

Posted: 13 July 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
I really don't see a point in marriages because they never works. But as belonging to a Muslim family marriage is important so we can be with our loved one. I'll give you an example. You are in a relationship and if you get pregnant people will be like OMG what a bitch, no shame inside her, god knows where she been upto...!
However if your married and you're pregnant people will say oh how cute, issue your first or second?
That's the biggest difference.
Marriage is another name for doing thinks legally.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinkerbe11

tinkerbe11

IF-Dazzler

tinkerbe11

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 7:53am | IP Logged
A man is incomplete until he is married, and then he is truly finished.LOL

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
^^what about a woman LOL