What is the point of getting married? - Page 8

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by tinkerbe11

The woman is who finishes the man πŸ˜†
and do all the plumbing and electricals, the groceries, cooking, washing ...herself ?😲 No way!
Originally posted by angie.4u

and do all the plumbing and electricals, the groceries, cooking, washing ...herself ?😲 No way!

yeh but women hardly do dat these days...plumbing n electricals r dun by professionals, n the cooking is dun by au pairs...n they hav dishwashers 4 d dishes lol, n all dat leaves is the shopping wich ain't dat bad...
One small fact...every woman has that ONE guy she will never lose feelings for, even if she gets married to another
Originally posted by tinkerbe11

yeh but women hardly do dat these days...plumbing n electricals r dun by professionals, n the cooking is dun by au pairs...n they hav dishwashers 4 d dishes lol, n all dat leaves is the shopping wich ain't dat bad...
what about emergencies and odd times πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Prometeus

One small fact...every woman has that ONE guy she will never lose feelings for, even if she gets married to another
whats wrong with marrying that same guy πŸ˜ƒ
If you don't 'get' what the point of marriage is, then most likely, no one will be able to make you 'get' it either. Because, frankly, most of these 'reasons' are based on emotional factors than having a solid logical basis to them.

Personally, I like the concept of marriage. If I ever wish to settle down with a person, I'd get married as soon as possible. People may wish to ridicule my choice, call me or my view on life 'outdated', but that's just the way I prefer it.

That said, marriage is not the start and end of life. Neither is divorce the end of the world - it's just the beginning of a new life. I see no problems with healthy and committed live-in relationships either.
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 12 years ago
Originally posted by zorrro

what about emergencies and odd times πŸ˜†

how about 911 πŸ˜†
Originally posted by x-Sundas-x

I really don't see a point in marriages because they never works. But as belonging to a Muslim family marriage is important so we can be with our loved one. I'll give you an example. You are in a relationship and if you get pregnant people will be like OMG what a bitch, no shame inside her, god knows where she been upto...!
However if your married and you're pregnant people will say oh how cute, issue your first or second?
That's the biggest difference.
Marriage is another name for doing thinks legally.
What r u talking about??...Marriages DO work...mine has been working for the last 20 yearsπŸ˜†

The point is not whether marriages work or not...it is whether they are important for a couple to stay together...

@ POH...no one is going to call u oldfashioned or outdated if u get married...when I say marriages are not important ...i don't mean that they are not important because they r outdated...its not important because u can totally stay committed to one person if u intend to...marriage will not keep u together...love will...gosh marriages are totally modern...they will never be outdated...
Originally posted by blue-ice

What r u talking about??...Marriages DO work...mine has been working for the last 20 yearsπŸ˜†

The point is not whether marriages work or not...it is whether they are important for a couple to stay together...

@ POH...no one is going to call u oldfashioned or outdated if u get married...when I say marriages are not important ...i don't mean that they are not important because they r outdated...its not important because u can totally stay committed to one person if u intend to...marriage will not keep u together...love will...gosh marriages are totally modern...they will never be outdated...

I hope my post didn't come off as if it was targeting you - that was not my intention. I think what you meant was that marriage isn't by any means superior to live-in relationships, as commitment, trust, respect, love and understanding are at the heart of any relationship.
Originally posted by zorrro

whats wrong with marrying that same guy πŸ˜ƒ

Is it posible... ?...If you wanna distroy these kind of feelings then do it!!!πŸ˜‰