Debate Mansion

What is the point of getting married? (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 13

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blue-ice

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What is the point of getting married? (Page 11)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 15 July 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zorrro

Originally posted by Prometeus

One small fact...every woman has that ONE guy she will never lose feelings for, even if she gets married to anotherApprove
whats wrong with marrying that same guy Big smile

Is it posible... ?...If you wanna distroy these kind of feelings then do it!!!Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zorrro

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
was anyone of you playing a trick on me by getting some ritaforluv to post that atrocious scrap to me  duh Stern Smile
I had to check my own profile and not sure if checking hers could  lead to a virus attackAngry Confused

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 16 July 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Originally posted by x-Sundas-x

I really don't see a point in marriages because they never works. But as belonging to a Muslim family marriage is important so we can be with our loved one. I'll give you an example. You are in a relationship and if you get pregnant people will be like OMG what a bitch, no shame inside her, god knows where she been upto...!
However if your married and you're pregnant people will say oh how cute, issue your first or second?
That's the biggest difference.
Marriage is another name for doing thinks legally.
What r u talking about??...Marriages DO work...mine has been working for the last 20 yearsLOL

The point is not whether marriages work or not...it is whether they are important for a couple to stay together...

@ POH...no one is going to call u oldfashioned or outdated if u get married...when I say marriages are not important ...i don't mean that they are not important because they r outdated...its not important because u can totally stay committed to one person if u intend to...marriage will not keep u together...love will...gosh marriages are totally modern...they will never be outdated...
Isnt luv too overrated? It cannot stay the same always. There will be fluctuations. Without any sort of binding people can leave each other at the first excuse without trying to think it over. That means instabilty. You can say that it means lack of commitment and what exactly is the grouse against marriage if the two partners are committed? Why would a person who is committed want to avoid marriage in the first place unless the society does not permit a marriage betwen the two for some reason Confused

blue-ice

IF-Stunnerz

blue-ice

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged

was anyone of you playing a trick on me by getting some ritaforluv to post that atrocious scrap to me  duh Stern Smile
I had to check my own profile and not sure if checking hers could  lead to a virus attackAngry Confused
Someone posted a scrap on your profile?? Did u report?..they can always verify from the IP addrress if its a current member...

zorrro

Goldie

zorrro

Posted: 17 July 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue-ice

Someone posted a scrap on your profile?? Did u report?..they can always verify from the IP addrress if its a current member...
It was some prank I think. The poster has been doing it on several people's scrap. I'll ignore it unless repeated.

Summer3

IF-Stunnerz

Summer3

Posted: 19 July 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged

Yes careful with some of these; esp when it looks so innocent and with some reputatble logos.
They randomly ask you to put a number, or your phone number.
then they hit you will a lot of charges on your phone bill.
I had to ask the phone network to remove the nuisance.

Ezaan

Ezaan

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Though marriage has got a very deep meaning but if i say in one line its Official License to f**k someone or get f**ked by someone that is acceptable irrespective of any society or community in the worldStar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top