Posted: 12 years ago
hyee!!!
people em the new one here in the forums but i had this thing in mind that khaushi and arnav are having very less scenes and all the other characters have gained much importance ..i mean WTH!!! y is that mami je ,nani je and buaa jee so important
 the C.Vs should pay attention towards the lead first and then the others..OMG!!!!!! SO irritating na and  pehlay inn ke track ko too importance deyyy!! :-'(
       what do u all think!!??
waitng for u arhiansss response!!😭
heey deear πŸ€— first of all welcome here roseli  πŸ˜ƒ

and to be honest : this week has been the best for me 
so nothhing to say about it 
have to say that before we had less of arnav & khushi but since Khushi works for arnav 
we can see many scenes of them πŸ˜‰
& slowly slowly : they are having more & more scenes β€οΈ
Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 12 years ago
thx pakkie!!! but i was waitng for their more scenes and initially bht zaida dekhana chaiya na!!! actually i had hopes because GUL KHAN the creative of this show was also geet's ctreative and i thought that like them ,the focus wud be on ARHI!! buπŸ˜ƒt the best is yet to come 
yaa suure 
The cv's are great & i'm exptecting the best too 

bdw i'm mariaπŸ˜ƒ
maria izza here:)...u r da 1st one to reply me :)))
and hope to remains the first one izzaπŸ˜†
nice to meet uu 

bdw don't worry :  if nobody is replying u : its becoz its saturdaay and on week-ends 
almost everybody is busy so chill πŸ˜‰
next time it will be better πŸ˜›
Hey Roseli a very warm welcome honey  πŸ€—Well i think that this week we had lot of Arhi scenes but obviously i want more πŸ˜† Now Arnavs not gonna let khushi go home early so we can expect some really Nice Arhi scenes πŸ˜‰ Dont worry dear once they fall in love we will only have Arhi on the screen and no one else !! πŸ˜
Originally posted by aahana1

Hey Roseli a very warm welcome honey  πŸ€—Well i think that this week we had lot of Arhi scenes but obviously i want more πŸ˜† Now Arnavs not gonna let khushi go home early so we can expect some really Nice Arhi scenes πŸ˜‰ Dont worry dear once they fall in love we will only have Arhi on the screen and no one else !! πŸ˜

totally agreed!

Hey roseli! nice to hav another Arhi fan 

soon we will hav so many Arhi scenes we will hav 2 watch the episodes so many times to grasp the importance of each n every scene!  so excited! hope they give some awesome scenes without La on monday cuz Arnav won't let Khushi go home early
Welcome Roseli.πŸ€—

Yeah agreed. I have to side with you that they give Mamiji and Nani ji much importance which isn't necessary. But i'm not complaining because as Khushi is working for ASR, they will probably share more screen space.😳