Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Garam news - New girl. - Its true edited (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 12

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by ayesha_78

Originally posted by sandyuk

hopefully in the middle of next week they will start showing that track after this lehenga business is settled and the saree goes to our pyari gopi.

also the couples will be practising for the dandiya competition the serial is looking up...Wink

hopefully.
all i know is the new girl will be here soon. i know the date i wont spit it out.
LOL

can't wait for dandiya scene LOL

okay I will take the bait, I'm twisting your arm right now, spit it out, when is she coming in the show, and who is she?

t

Thanks for the update.

Ayesha you can't say you know when and then not tell ... we are all friends here aren't we?!

yes we are friends, but i have been told to be quiet about it, i can't leak anything about it, all  know is i don't know the girl yet, who prtraying the character. i am trying to find out.
don't worry.
the date, i have been told is before mid november. Ouch

you mean all this excitement today's date is 30th September 2011 and they are going to bring the new entry female only mid November so one and half months of time wasting...urghh.Disapprove

thats why i said to u, don't dro bishum bishum to me, i can leak the news.
i said before mid november. Hun september finished..

the new entrant be here when.. don't ask the exact date as it not confirmed the date i have been told. so don't make me leak that cause u all gnna be upset in the end.

cheer up. she coming... just look forward for the month of october as it going to bring soo many bloopers and rashi going to be dead.
Wink

If i find out more news i let u know asap,if i gt told that to stay low then i will give u lot hints.
right now am not gnna say much

cheer up nafisa..

u are going to be rotflling the whole month of october am sure.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Garam news - New girl. - Its true edited (Page 11)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

hopefully in the middle of next week they will start showing that track after this lehenga business is settled and the saree goes to our pyari gopi.

also the couples will be practising for the dandiya competition the serial is looking up...Wink

hopefully.
all i know is the new girl will be here soon. i know the date i wont spit it out.
LOL

okay I will take the bait, I'm twisting your arm right now, spit it out, when is she coming in the show, and who is she?

t

Thanks for the update.

Ayesha you can't say you know when and then not tell ... we are all friends here aren't we?!

yes we are friends, but i have been told to be quiet about it, i can't leak anything about it, all  know is i don't know the girl yet, who prtraying the character. i am trying to find out.
don't worry.

you mean all this excitement today's date is 30th September 2011 and they are going to bring the new entry female only mid November so one and half months of time wasting...urghh.Disapprove

the new entrant be here when.. don't ask the exact date as it not confirmed the date i have been told. so don't make me leak that cause u all gnna be upset in the end.

cheer up. she coming... just look forward for the month of october as it going to bring soo many bloopers and rashi going to be dead.
Wink

If i find out more news i let u know asap,if i gt told that to stay low then i will give u lot hints.

cheer up nafisa..

alright I take it you not leaving the forum afterall and being full time in the other place now?

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
cheer up all of u. 
am telling u am trying possible ways to find out.

if not then i use my kalakarnis like urmi 
Evil Smile

i will find out.

why do u all think i been quiet about this news for the past four months.
told u 2 mnths back about the girl then didnt tell u about the date,
now again i told u. now leaked the news before mid november, and ur all upset. this is the only reason why i never told u cause u going to be upset about it.

am sure my heart telling me she going to come in the month of october. 
but they telling me before mid november. so whatever the reason is, we shall find out.
don't make me leak anything now i don;t wanna upset u guys. we already are happy new girls coming, so cheer up

Tarantallegra

IF-Stunnerz

Tarantallegra

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

hopefully.
LOL

t

Thanks for the update.

don't worry.

Wink

cheer up nafisa..

alright I take it you not leaving the forum afterall and being full time in the other place now?

no am not leaving the forum. what other place u mean ipkknd forum? 

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 3:59pm | IP Logged
I think the new girl they are bringing is Sonal or Anita one of the old flames. If it's Anita we will all be upset if it's Sonal we will be happy.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

suk19

IF-Sizzlerz

suk19

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

I think the new girl they are bringing is Sonal or Anita one of the old flames. If it's Anita we will all be upset if it's Sonal we will be happy.
its going to be anita my view  n as for rashi its going to past kalakaris coming to light in the modi household

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nafisa.

Nilu.Dasuni

IF-Rockerz

Nilu.Dasuni

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
So Rattie is going to die...will jiger too fall for new girl...?

Daisy15

IF-Dazzler

Daisy15

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Wow... i jst hope it happens... i want rashi's misdeeds to get exposed..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top