Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Garam news - New girl. - Its true edited (Page 10)

Tarantallegra IF-Stunnerz
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

Originally posted by SNS_fan101

Originally posted by ayesha_78

Originally posted by SNS_fan101

yippee! thanks for the news, very excited!

this was posted 2 mnths back and its now happening 2 months after
am just shocked/

yea but maybe its worth the wait.. now we will see rashi suffer Big smile

I can't wait to see her suffer for sure, she's done too much evil things...eeesh.

yea it was worth a wait though

i can't wait to see her taste her own medicine now.
awk/
.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
hopefully in the middle of next week they will start showing that track after this lehenga business is settled and the saree goes to our pyari gopi.

also the couples will be practising for the dandiya competition the serial is looking up...Wink
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

hopefully in the middle of next week they will start showing that track after this lehenga business is settled and the saree goes to our pyari gopi.

also the couples will be practising for the dandiya competition the serial is looking up...Wink

hopefully.
all i know is the new girl will be here soon. i know the date i wont spit it out.
LOL

can't wait for dandiya scene LOL
.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 3:06pm | IP Logged

hopefully.
all i know is the new girl will be here soon. i know the date i wont spit it out.
LOL

okay I will take the bait, I'm twisting your arm right now, spit it out, when is she coming in the show, and who is she?
sandyuk IF-Dazzler
sandyuk
sandyuk

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged

hopefully.
LOL

okay I will take the bait, I'm twisting your arm right now, spit it out, when is she coming in the show, and who is she?

Thanks for the update.

Ayesha you can't say you know when and then not tell ... we are all friends here aren't we?!
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 3:13pm | IP Logged

hopefully.
LOL

it not confirmed who the lead actress is, i am trying to find out, i know someone who can get intouch with the sbs, 
so she trying to find out who is she? am still finding out.

i shall tell u before mid november Big smile

are u happy now.
don't ask me more stuff. i should be low about it.
Tarantallegra
Tarantallegra

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandyuk

hopefully.
LOL

t

Thanks for the update.

Ayesha you can't say you know when and then not tell ... we are all friends here aren't we?!

yes we are friends, but i have been told to be quiet about it, i can't leak anything about it, all  know is i don't know the girl yet, who prtraying the character. i am trying to find out.
don't worry.
the date, i have been told is before mid november. Ouch

.Nafisa. IF-Stunnerz
.Nafisa.
.Nafisa.

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 3:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sandyuk

hopefully.
LOL

t

Thanks for the update.

yes we are friends, but i have been told to be quiet about it, i can't leak anything about it, all  know is i don't know the girl yet, who prtraying the character. i am trying to find out.
don't worry.
the date, i have been told is before mid november. Ouch

you mean all this excitement today's date is 30th September 2011 and they are going to bring the new entry female only mid November so one and half months of time wasting...urghh.Disapprove

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NazmaJ

Go to top