Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

hopefully.
all i know is the new girl will be here soon. i know the date i wont spit it out.
LOL

can't wait for dandiya scene ðŸ˜†

okay I will take the bait, I'm twisting your arm right now, spit it out, when is she coming in the show, and who is she?
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

okay I will take the bait, I'm twisting your arm right now, spit it out, when is she coming in the show, and who is she?

Thanks for the update.

Ayesha you can't say you know when and then not tell ... we are all friends here aren't we?!
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

it not confirmed who the lead actress is, i am trying to find out, i know someone who can get intouch with the sbs, 
so she trying to find out who is she? am still finding out.

i shall tell u before mid november ðŸ˜ƒ

are u happy now.
don't ask me more stuff. i should be low about it.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sandyuk

t

Thanks for the update.

Ayesha you can't say you know when and then not tell ... we are all friends here aren't we?!

yes we are friends, but i have been told to be quiet about it, i can't leak anything about it, all  know is i don't know the girl yet, who prtraying the character. i am trying to find out.
don't worry.
the date, i have been told is before mid november. 

-Nafisa- thumbnail

yes we are friends, but i have been told to be quiet about it, i can't leak anything about it, all  know is i don't know the girl yet, who prtraying the character. i am trying to find out.
don't worry.
the date, i have been told is before mid november. 

you mean all this excitement today's date is 30th September 2011 and they are going to bring the new entry female only mid November so one and half months of time wasting...urghh.😒
-GayabCat- thumbnail

you mean all this excitement today's date is 30th September 2011 and they are going to bring the new entry female only mid November so one and half months of time wasting...urghh.😒

thats why i said to u, don't dro bishum bishum to me, i can leak the news.
i said before mid november. Hun september finished..

the new entrant be here when.. don't ask the exact date as it not confirmed the date i have been told. so don't make me leak that cause u all gnna be upset in the end.

cheer up. she coming... just look forward for the month of october as it going to bring soo many bloopers and rashi going to be dead.
😉

If i find out more news i let u know asap,if i gt told that to stay low then i will give u lot hints.
right now am not gnna say much

cheer up nafisa..

u are going to be rotflling the whole month of october am sure.
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

thats why i said to u, don't dro bishum bishum to me, i can leak the news.
i said before mid november. Hun september finished..

the new entrant be here when.. don't ask the exact date as it not confirmed the date i have been told. so don't make me leak that cause u all gnna be upset in the end.

cheer up. she coming... just look forward for the month of october as it going to bring soo many bloopers and rashi going to be dead.
😉

If i find out more news i let u know asap,if i gt told that to stay low then i will give u lot hints.
right now am not gnna say much

cheer up nafisa..

u are going to be rotflling the whole month of october am sure.

alright I take it you not leaving the forum afterall and being full time in the other place now?
-GayabCat- thumbnail
cheer up all of u. 
am telling u am trying possible ways to find out.

if not then i use my kalakarnis like urmi 
😈

i will find out.

why do u all think i been quiet about this news for the past four months.
told u 2 mnths back about the girl then didnt tell u about the date,
now again i told u. now leaked the news before mid november, and ur all upset. this is the only reason why i never told u cause u going to be upset about it.

am sure my heart telling me she going to come in the month of october. 
but they telling me before mid november. so whatever the reason is, we shall find out.
don't make me leak anything now i don;t wanna upset u guys. we already are happy new girls coming, so cheer up
-GayabCat- thumbnail

alright I take it you not leaving the forum afterall and being full time in the other place now?

no am not leaving the forum. what other place u mean ipkknd forum? 
-Nafisa- thumbnail
I think the new girl they are bringing is Sonal or Anita one of the old flames. If it's Anita we will all be upset if it's Sonal we will be happy.