The Vampire Diaries

the salvatore brothers-love,hate redemption?? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
i guess its true dear..
 after watching last s2 season episode thats all that comes to mind
n even i am die hard exited abt it ..
 damon being the hero n trying to save his broter from his brother's own ruthless side..
 that will be exiting
n imagine being terrified of stefan .lovable adoreble gentle always caring stefan???
thjats sth we r not gonna believe till we watch it right???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ozzyie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "the salvatore brothers-love,hate redemption?? (Page 2)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-AngelSimi-

Goldie

-AngelSimi-

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
absolutely correct dolly !!!!! no one can ever choose one from salvatore brothers . no matter what they share , how they react n live but in ultimate times they have prooved that they are their for each other no matter what !!!!

And a total hats off to ian n paul for playing their respective characters to so so so so so much perfection !!!!!! love the salvatorre bros ! cant wait to see how they stand for each other in s3

ozzyie

ozzyie

IF-Rockerz

ozzyie

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
So true ...
its gettin tough to hold on upto sep...
i really wanna see damon stefan dis time

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AngelSimi-

absolutely correct dolly !!!!! no one can ever choose one from salvatore brothers . no matter what they share , how they react n live but in ultimate times they have prooved that they are their for each other no matter what !!!!

And a total hats off to ian n paul for playing their respective characters to so so so so so much perfection !!!!!! love the salvatorre bros ! cant wait to see how they stand for each other in s3

aagayi kamini???LOL

anyway ur last two lines took my heart away seriously ian n paul did such a great job that even the mention of the word brothers brings them to my mind
to anyone's mind who has seem them i guess

thats so so so sweet of u Embarrassed

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ozzy88

So true ...
its gettin tough to hold on upto sep...
i really wanna see damon stefan dis time

me to badly wanna see them .. i never thoght i would be more exited to see them rather stelena or delena

-Dishaa-

-Dishaa-

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged

Omgg..This was exactly what was going through my mind..I mean since we have three months to think about what will happen in season three we can speculate all we want..

and yea if there is like a switch in the roles of Stefan and Damon then that would be very exciting to watch..and I definetly want to see alot more Bro-mance in season 3..
Stefan And Damon both im sure care about each other alot but its mostly the circumstances that make them hate each other..and also because of Damon's love for Katherine earlier made him want to kill Stefan..But still in the end when Klaus stabbed Stefan in the back Damon came and helped him pull it out..I think whenever they see each other in trouble they have to help each other cause deep down inside they know they care for each other..!
I know I talk alot but the topic is very intense and makes me wanna go on and on..!
Nice Thread..! <3

-nautankidollz-

-nautankidollz-

IF-Sizzlerz

-nautankidollz-

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
the salvatore brothers make me talk to much too dear
 haa haa its their fault n yes i totally agree whether its stef or damon or whenever they bth try to kill each other they just cant
 more over if the other being is somehow in problem they just sacrifice everything in them to save their brother in the soup ...
 by god just love their bromance to the core
 n seriously hope that s3 lives upto our expectations cause i have lot many from it

Post Reply New Post

Go to top