NivRen FF - Lamha (Ch44/Pg90)

Posted: 12 years ago

Hello all..

Once again I'm attempting to write some nivren scenes...this time it's an ff...don't know how it'll turn out...actually I've no faith in my writing skills...Bt bcz of ma friends and to keep this forum more active I'm trying to write again..It's an attempt...i need some time to find a rhythm...plz forgive my mistakes...and really don't have a clear outline abt the story..hope I'll get some ideas as the story progresses...

And bcz of my studies and busy schedules I can update only at my free time...An advance Sorry for tht...And thanx a ton to everyone who appreciates the nivren scenes in my previous SS...hope u'll like this too...

Introduction

All the characters In this story is similar to our ccbm's characters...

Nivedita sharma- A 21 year old girl who completed her engineering in computer science..and now she got a job in a graphical design firm..she loves music...her only companion to overcome her sorrow..She loves her family more than anything...

viren sood - He is 25 years of age...he completed his MBA from London and now joined in his family business in delhi along with his brother Sid...both the brothers sharing a great bond...and now the sood family is planning to return back to their home town shimla as they wanted to settle down their business in shimla...

Index 

chapter 1  -page  1
chapter 2  -page 4
chapter 3  -page 7
chapter 4  -page 9
chapter 5  -page 12
chapter 6  -page 16
chapter 7  -page 18
chapter 8  -page 20
chapter 9  -page 22
chapter 10 -page 25
chapter 11 -page 29
chapter 12 -page 29
chapter 13 -page 31
chapter 14 -page 33
chapter 15 -page 34
chapter 16 -page 34
chapter 17 -page 36
chapter 18 -page 36
chapter 19 -page 39
chapter 20 -page 39
chapter 21 -page 42
chapter 22 -page 46
chapter 23 -page 50
chapter 24 -page 52
chapter 25 -page 52
chapter 26 -page 55
chapter 27 -page 56
chapter 28 -page 56
chapter 29 -page 60
chapter 30 -page 62
chapter 31 -page 62
chapter 32 -page 67
chapter 33 -page 67
chapter 34 -page 69
chapter 35 -page 70
chapter 36 -page 73
chapter 37 -page 76
chapter 38 -page 79
chapter 39 -page 79
chapter 40 -page 83
chapter 41 -page 83
chapter 42 -page 86
chapter 43 -page 86 
chapter 44-page 90
Edited by -sanaa- - 12 years ago
Yaaayy!! OMV Sana u started an ff?!! Thanks jaan, looking forward to reading, i know it'll be awesome!🤗
aww sana diii was missing ur scenes
yh ur gonna write n FF
cant wait to read and am sure im gonna love it i always adored ur ss and was sad when u stopped writing but yeah ur back
will wait 4 ur update
ps love the tiltle
Edited by Jafrina_luvs_KM - 12 years ago

oh sana my dear😛

great...u r coming up with your FF...😃
will wait for it definitely...

Sana, It will be very nice to read your weekend FF. Please do keep us entertained. It's already quiet here :(
The way you started it doesn't look like boring at all...Nice title too, keep going...
Edited by Rani2011 - 12 years ago
wow Sana nice intro dear
will wait 4 ur update😉
*hugs* dii...thanx a lot for this treat...luv u!!
Omg dii...nivi's a computer engg...me too doing te same course...sweet coincidence!!
Loved te intro soo much...i'm sure it'll be super awesome!!
Will wait for ur update...

chapter-1

It's a cold morning in shimla..Nivedita finally completed the house chore works..she felt a little bit worried..this was her first day in her office..Finally her dream going to be true..she always wanted to do something tht will help her to polish her character and make her even more bold….Bt she don't know why an unknown feeling making her weak…She tried to console herself….U can do it …..nivedita….U can…tht's the lesson thought by her sweet dadi..when we feels we r not able to do a something in our life we just need to push our mind and have to find the confidence in ourselves…nivi got lost in her thoughts….Bt she came back to her senses as she felt a cold touch on her shoulder…She turned back to see NT dadi standing behind her holding the world's most calmest thing..tht's her cute smile….Nivi felt something heavy had been gone from her heart…She whispered…Dadi..She hugged dadi and tried to hide her face in her chest…After all it's the only place where she can pour out her feelings and thoughts without any hesitation..and she know tht her dadi have the solution to all her problems..

Dadi caressed her hair and slowly pushed her back and asked…Kya hua beta..r u afraid abt the new change tht gonna happen in ur life….don't be beta…life is like a river….A river is always find it's destination in the sea…bt when it'll reaches there it'll lose it's lonliness….It has to mix up with different things just like human life…be let ur life to go like the rhythm of the river….It'll shine like a crystal and u have the purity and talents needed with u….Nivi….Look at me...she cupped nivi's face and kissed on her forehead...

U always want to stand up for ur family and ur sole and now u got a job that perfectly suits ur taste and skills…Your papa and me r so happy for u..and we have full faith in our daughter…u'll win in whatever u r going to do in ur life….Dadi blessed nivi...

nivi felt like she got some courage and happiness which has no name…She hugged dadi and kissed on her cheeks….Thanks dadi…and she run to yash's room to wake him up…Yash….Uto….today u've ur maths examz naa bandar…uto…why r u sleeping till now….Dadi laughed at nivi's yelling…and she cudn't control her laugh when she saw the cute fight btw bhai-behen…..di..i'm afraid of my would be jeeju…he will be the most unlucky person in this whole world…who will be tht unlucky person….who will get married to this Ms.boring…….Nivi cudn't resist her anger and her face turned red…..Dadi kept looking at her grandchildren curiously…..Yash is running in his room and nivi is following him with a stick….

Dadi slowly walked towards them and blocked nivi's way and asked her to stop it and get ready as she is getting late for her office….Nivi gave a look to yash as asking him to wait till the evening to taste the medicine for his actions….Yash is thoroughly enjoying the annoyance on his di's face...Nivi whispered to herself...wait..my sweet little brother...i'll show u what i can do...and she started to walk from there….

Bt she stopped at dadi's voice…Nivi…...Ruko...I forgot to tell u something…today is something special going to happen…Nivi looked at dadi with her big eyes filled with curiosity and excitement….dadi smiled at her and continued….today the sood kotli again going to fill with laughter….Nivi cudn't understand anything…She gave a questioning look to dadi….Today the soods will be returning back to shimla after ages…so be back home as soon as possible….we have to invite them for the dinner….I'm eagerly waiting to see my sweet little sid and viren…Nivi could clearly see the excitement and love in dadi's eyes..She nodded her head and started to walk outside the home….

She tried to remember abt her childhood days…Sid and viren..she whispered…..How they will look now…and viren…wo hi to…She tried to remember abt her sweet childhood memories..bt suddenly something flashed through her brain…She shook her head and ran towards the bus stop….She muttered…Oh…hooo..nivedita….U have to reach the office first…then u think abt ur childhood friends…..else u'll get ur dismissal order in ur first day…..She hurried to the bus stop to find a taxi or bus….
Oooh i stopped writing my latest chapter to read this lolz, loved it!!🤗

Jaldi jaldi write more and introduce our hot viren sood...sorry im so greedy😉
Originally posted by anjaani07

Yaaayy!! OMV Sana u started an ff?!! Thanks jaan, looking forward to reading, i know it'll be awesome!🤗

asma dear...actually i really started to write again mainly for u...thanks dear...don't know how long i can carry this ff...need to think abt something to shape up the story...and i'm just hooked to ur story dear...u r awesome..thanks a lot for tumse hi...🤗