Current Fav. TV shows:

About DBSK you think* :

Fav. Celebrity :
Edited by Dpka1415 - 12 years ago
Posted: 12 years ago
Name*: Deepika

D.O.B*: 14th April

Nationality: Indian

Interests: Reading and watching anything related to mythology, playing and watching cricket and other sports,siggy making, net surfing, listening music...endless list πŸ˜†

Fav. Movie(all time): DDLJ, HAHK, Baaton Baaton Mein, Golmal(old), Chupke Chupke, Jab we met, 3idiots, Chak De ! India...so on...

Current Fav. TV shows: BALH, X Factor, Ramayan, Tarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chashma, Saas Bina Sasural

About DBSK you think* : Since its a mythological show and a Sagar Prodction so m really expecting a lot from this show... Cant wait for the show to start !! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Fav. Celebrity :

TV Actors - Gurmeet Choudhary, Debina Choudhary, Swapnil Joshi, Ram Kapoor, Dipika(Sita from Old Ramayan), Gaurav Kapoor, and the lead actors of Tarak Mehta Ka Oolta Chashma

Bollywood- Madhuri, Salman, Dharmendra, Sunny, Akshay, Diya Mirza...

Others- (Cricket)- Yuvraj Singh, Rahul Dravid, Sachin Tendulkar, Virat Kohli, Gautam Gambhir & Harbhajan Singh

Edited by Dpka1415 - 12 years ago

Name*: Ankita bt i prefer my self 2 cld as Radhika..

D.O.B*: 16 Oct

Interests: acting, internet, television, mobile, mytho, hist, politcs

Fav. Movie: i lv titanic n many r thre. Kuch v.

Current Fav. TV shows: Chandragupt Maurya, Shobha Somnath kii, Mukti Bandhan, Dwarkadish, Shani Dev, Sinchan and prev Jai Shri Krishna, Meera

About DBSK you think: wow it wl b a gr8 show, lagta h sagars' read our mail and take our idea..

Celebrity : Mytho and Hist shw actor
Edited by radhikarani - 12 years ago
Thanks Deepu

Name*: Parina

D.O.B*: 12 sep

Interests: Mytho/ Historical shows, sigg making & listening music

Fav. Movie(all time) : DDLJ , Namste Londan & Titanic and many more

Current Fav. TV shows: Saas Bina Sasural, Bade Acchhe Lagte Hain & Chandragupta Maurya

About DBSK you think* : Want to see the life of Shri Krishna after Kans vadh... So, Waiting for the show to start ( hope with no cooked stories)

Fav. Celebrity :
Bolly :
Actor - SRK
Actress - Aishwarya & Madhuri
Telly:
Actor - Meghan
Actress - Aditi

Name*: Bharti Grover

D.O.B*: 9th jan

Interests: chatting wid frndz, music , dancing , visiting historical places , etc etc

Fav. Movie(all time): DDLJ

Current Fav. TV shows: CGM , Geet , PKYEK, SSK

About DBSK you think* : its gng to be intersting 

Fav. Celebrity : Rajat tokas, Rajeev kandelwal n many more πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by Dpka1415

Name*: Janaki

D.O.B*: Jan 1

Nationality: Born in India, living in USA

Interests: Watching Mythological shows, reading Hindu Puranas, researching about India's history, and writing historical fiction

Fav. Movie(all time): Many of them...but from Tollywood, I love Pournami, Maryada Ramanna, Arundhati, and Khaleja.

Current Fav. TV shows: Not watching any right now...I only watch mythological shows that have already been done, like old and new Ramayan, and Ramanand Sagar's Shri Krishna.

About DBSK you think* : I hope it'll be good, since it's by the Sagars...I'm especially looking forward to Puneet Issar (Duryodhan of BRC's Mahabharat)
 in the role of Jarasandh.

Fav. Celebrity : Deepika Topiwala (Sita of old Ramayan), Sunil Lahri (Lakshman of old Ramayan), Dara Singh (Hanuman of old Ramayan), Mulraj Rajda (Janak of old Ramayan), Bal Dhuri (Dashrath of old Ramayan), Swapnil Joshi (Krishna of old Shri Krishna), Shweta Rastogi (Radha of old Shri Krishna) Paulommi Mukherjee and Sunil Pandey (Devaki and Vasudev of old Shri Krishna), Pramod Kapoor (Akrur of old Shri Krishna), Gurmeet Choudhary (Ram of new Ramayan), Debina Choudhary (Sita of new Ramayan), Lalit Negi (Shatrughan of new Ramayan), Pankaj Kalra and Rajni Chandra (Dashrath and Kaushalya of new Ramayan), Nitish Bharadwaj (Krishna of Mahabharat), Roopa Ganguly (Draupadi of Mahabharat), and Feroz Khan (Arjun of Mahabharat).
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago
Name*: Sonu

D.O.B*: 23rd july 1989

Nationality: indian

Interests:  reading, sleeping, listening to music,watching tv, creating something new, editing pics and lots of stuff 😊

Fav. Movie(s)(all time): The Twilight Saga 😍
😍😍😍😍😍😍Lakshya , Chak de india, DDLJ, 3 idiots , guzaarish and  Kaho na Pyaar hai

Current Fav. TV shows: ummm πŸ€”...Geet hui sabse parayi ...😊 , The Vampire Diaries, Sasural genda phool 🀣, iss pyaar ko mai kia naam du, 2 and a half men πŸ˜† Bade ahche lagte hai, tarak mehta ka oolta chashma, papad pol, amma ji ki gali and KAUN BANEGA CROREPATI  !!!! hain!!!!😊

About DBSK you think* :.. well i love to see  mythological shows,πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘, after shree krishna... m gonna see this show...coz its  by sagar productions  πŸ‘and vishal is looking sooo cute as Lord krishna... and love the concept of this show... recently i saw the promo... and m now excited to see this show...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Fav. Celebrity(s) : Arjun Bijlani,
😍 Rati Pandey, Swapnil, 😊 Vishal Gandhi , Priya wal, jenifer winget, shilpa anand, Mohit sehgal, sanaya irani, drashti dhami, gurmeet - debina ,Rajeev khandelwal😊😊... arrey list bahut lambi hai

Edited by SonuRpatz_mayur - 12 years ago
Name*:
Lakshmi
D.O.B*:
10 Nov
Nationality:
Indian
Interests:
anything related to mythology, television, friends, chatting
Fav. Movie(all time):
Gladiator, Titanic, Veer-Zara
Current Fav. TV shows:
Ramayan (old that is aired in Star Utsav and New that is aired in Imagine) and Sasural Genda Phool

About DBSK you think* :
I just hope that we get to see something that is untold about the life of Shri Krishna
Fav. Celebrity :
Gurmeet Chaudhary, Deebina Bonerji, Arun Govil, Shivshakti Sachdev, Anuj Sachdev, Nidhish Bharadwaj

Name*: Shwetha

D.O.B*: 2nd April

Interests: Getting to know more about mythological stories and historical characters, drawing, cooking and reading

Fav. Movie(all time): Old hindi movies

Current Fav. TV shows: CGM, PKYEK, Pratigya, MKKPB, SSK

About DBSK you think* : Well its would be interesting to watch because this is the first show to present relationship of Rukmani and Lord Krishna

Fav. Celebrity : Arhaan Bhell, Vivian Dsena and many more

Edited by shwetha85 - 12 years ago
Name*: Aishwarya

D.O.B*:
29th May

Nationality:
American

Interests:
Dancing (bharatanatyam), Drawing, Making siggies, reading the Geeta and other ISKCON books, photography, watching TV

Fav. Movie(all time):
haha, every time I watch a good movie, I think that that's the best one ever, so can't choose.

Current Fav. TV shows:
so does the show have to be on air right now? My most favoritest show ever is JSK.
Fav on air show has to be Saas Bina Sasural, Pavitra Rishta, IPKKND, and the American shows Outsourced and The Office.

About DBSK you think* :
It might be interesting how the show turns out. I don't really have that much high expectations for it, but we'll see kya hota hai. I might end up liking it, who knows what'll happen? I'm just watching it because I love Krishna, and any show about him, no matter how it's carried out has charm in it. Just hope it doesn't turn into something like Ekta's Mahabharat.  

Fav. Celebrity :
Meghan Jadhav
Edited by AishuJSKfan - 12 years ago