Posted: 18 years ago

It made me cry! I loved King Kong! It is as long as  Bollywood movie lol, so I am sure many if you won't complain it is too long!πŸ˜† But the special effects, the various icky creatures, the scary natives,  the beautiful interaction between Naomi Watts and King Kong, and the God Awesome fighting scenes between Kong and other creatures make this movie worth watching. Naomi Watts in my opinion was perfect for this role, she was fabulous and she posseses tons of natural beauty. She did great justice to the role. But it has a very sad ending😭! I , and a lot of other people shed some tears in the end.😭 But I highly recomend this movie.πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠA brilliant job!πŸ‘

I reallyyyyyy want to watch it!!!!!
thanx monica...
now i really wanna watch it

Thanks guys!πŸ˜ƒ

But a word of caution:

THIS MOVIE IS DEFINATELY NOT FOR THE SQUEAMISH!πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I havent seen it yett... but really really wana seee itttttttttt 😭
i saw it loooooong ago..n u no wot..it was shoooo sad 😭 😭 😭 i felt 4 king kong..soooo sad wen he died in d end na?!! 😭 😭 😳 BUT YEA..IT WOZ SOOOOOOOOOO LONG lol πŸ˜†
lolll...i havn't seen it yet. looking foward to it though.

Originally posted by Groovychick

i saw it loooooong ago..n u no wot..it was shoooo sad 😭 😭 😭 i felt 4 king kong..soooo sad wen he died in d end na?!! 😭 😭 😳 BUT YEA..IT WOZ SOOOOOOOOOO LONG lol πŸ˜†

LOL yeahπŸ˜†!! I was used to it because of Bollywood movies are usually longer lol!πŸ˜†

But poor King Kong!! I cried and I walked out the theater so upset.

King Kong is my opinion is better then man. He was loyal to one girl and he went to great lengths to find his friend (Naomi). I wish men were like him.πŸ˜›

It was a great movie. Very nice casting too. The cast made sure to put attention on the stiry rather than themselves.

Originally posted by marvelous.malks

lolll...i havn't seen it yet. looking foward to it though.

Oooh have fun! I loved it!!It is a long movie so don't have too much liquidsπŸ˜†there was no intermission, and I didn't want to miss even a second of it!!!😭🀒

i still havnt seen it! 😭 but it sounds really gud! 😊