Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sirf--tum

Groupbie

sirf--tum

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Hi everyone!
I just wanted to say im absolutely in LOVE with this show HeartHeart  just cant get enough of it ( so i joined IF LOL)
Everything in this show seem all most perfect, the CV's are doing an awsme jobClap  because im starting to love this serial more and more everydayEmbarrassed and i also think that soo far the two songs that have played in the serial ( arziyan and tu hi bata mere maula)  where the perfect choice (i dont think there is a better song ). The lyrics where soo beautiful, it was an perfect for the situation and everythingHeart 

What do u guys think?  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahanaxx11ShiningStar18.KuchiMama.DsmazkachazkaRavishingSaRun-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "perfect <3" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Kamalika..

IF-Rockerz

Kamalika..

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
i also think so. 'tuhi wata mere maula' is very beautiful song.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amara23

5secsofsummer.

IF-Sizzlerz

5secsofsummer.

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sirf--tum

Hi everyone!
I just wanted to say im absolutely in LOVE with this show HeartHeart  just cant get enough of it ( so i joined IF LOL)
Everything in this show seem all most perfect, the CV's are doing an awsme jobClap  because im starting to love this serial more and more everydayEmbarrassed and i also think that soo far the two songs that have played in the serial ( arziyan and tu hi bata mere maula)  where the perfect choice (i dont think there is a better song ). The lyrics where soo beautiful, it was an perfect for the situation and everythingHeart 

What do u guys think?  

i also joined the forum out of sheer love for this showEmbarrassedHeart

just had to let out all the pent up emotions hereLOLLOL
and i truly agree that the songs were PERFECT for the situation!

mazkachazka

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Totally !LOL  i was also not much of a regular member after my favourite shows ended but this show was the one which brought me back here after after such a long time. Love everything about it. From the lead couple to all the characters, the creatives are doing a superb job.Clap  they really know how to attract an audience. I can't wait for ArHi's love story to start. Totally love them. Embarrassed 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92mazkachazka

sharneil92

IF-Dazzler

sharneil92

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Wafa_94

Totally !LOL  i was also not much of a regular member after my favourite shows ended but this show was the one which brought me back here after after such a long time. Love everything about it. From the lead couple to all the characters, the creatives are doing a superb job.Clap  they really know how to attract an audience. I can't wait for ArHi's love story to start. Totally love them. Embarrassed 

ooohhh! i think the story has ALREADY started, seeing as how arnav singh raizada thinks about khushi kumari gupta's annoying behaviour more than the his girlfriend! LOL i'm already loving this track! imagine what'll happen when they actually ARE IN LOVE!!!Embarrassed sigh... if i dont stop myself from coming to this forum and reading these topics, i might never cease to blush!LOLEmbarrassed but kya karein, i get pulled here!Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sirf--tumShiningStar18mazkachazka

RavishingSaRun-

IF-Stunnerz

RavishingSaRun-

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
i agree everything is just so perfect...Approve
i am falling in love with this show everyday...and arnav sing raizada hayyeDay Dreaming mera dil le gayaEmbarrassed
amazing show with amazing charactersBig smile
also i love both the songs..arziyan and tu hi bata mere maulaEmbarrassed

mazkachazka

mazkachazka

IF-Sizzlerz

mazkachazka

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
hey welcome to the forum..what you're name dear..

yess indeed,just like wafa said even i wasn't that active here,but this show has attracted me ,mostly arnav-khushi of course..loving thme to the core..although some flaws do exist ,like the office staff and all..but im ready to tolerate it as far as khushi-arnav are focused..Embarrassed

sirf--tum

Groupbie

sirf--tum

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mazkachazka

hey welcome to the forum..what you're name dear..

yess indeed,just like wafa said even i wasn't that active here,but this show has attracted me ,mostly arnav-khushi of course..loving thme to the core..although some flaws do exist ,like the office staff and all..but im ready to tolerate it as far as khushi-arnav are focused..Embarrassed

hey! mazakachazka,  thanks for the welcome!

Im shalu

the beautiful chemistry between arnav-khushi is wats bringng people like me in this forumSmile ( and also the reason y got star plus back in my house in the first place LOLLOL)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.