Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

That was a brilliant work I read just now.  ClapClap .  Loved everything from  the silent chemistry to the silent confession.  thanks for the pm. :).

Edited by kavyasam - 04 July 2011 at 9:44am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It Was A Fantasy - An OS :) (Page 2)" in Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AmnaIsh

Goldie

AmnaIsh

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
This was simply FANTABULOUS Awantika...ClapClapClap
WOW! What a play with words, the imagery of the unknown she...wow..just wow..THis is wot i call story told in the essence of poetry...!

I still can't get over it...it was like the mystery of unkown and yet knowing her in so details...Awsome, fabulous and simple a craft's person's work of art...Kudos girlClapClapClapStar

silverleaves

silverleaves

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Beautifully written. Very subtle but sweet romance,was lovely Smile

-sia-

Goldie

-sia-

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
wow...that's one fab piece of work!!! Thumbs Up  the OS is pretty good and like always u are a great writer Star No doubt about  it at all!! So u gonna cont this?? If yes, do it ASAP Big smile
And Good Luck for your Math exam...Do your best Smile

sezo

sezo

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged

fab writing as always, this peice just had an extra edge to it. cant say what but it did,  so wanted more, but as a os still amazing.

..Amira..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Amira..

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Awwesomeee!!!! loveee it <3 sooo nyc =D 

norchid

Groupbie

norchid

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
It was sweet,i liked the line since then she has been touching every part of my life in al possible way n best of luck for ur math xms tc

kavyasam

IF-Rockerz

kavyasam

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
That was a brilliant work I read just now. ClapClap . Loved everything from the silent chemistry to the silent confession. thanks for the pm. :).

posted the same on reserved spot in pg 2.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.