It Was A Fantasy - An OS :)

Posted: 12 years ago

Hey Guys.
Well. You Pepz must be wondering i am not updating my FF coz of my exams and i am making a Post 😛
Let Me tell You. I gave my Geo papers. and to my shock they went Pretty Good 😃
And ii just can't tell how happy i am. Its such a relief 
So here ii Am Bringing You All Something 😉
And i have my Maths Paper After two days. So Today i am kind of chilling up for few hours As i am good Math Student 😆
So i am bringing Ya All An OS. You All might be wondering , when i have time why aint i updating my FF right ? Actually i need to think what to do next and write up which takes time. And i just have few hours so sorry 🤢

Anyway i don't know what should i call this. This is something i wrote without knowing What i was exactly going to write. Its kind of Imaginary thoughts And i have a huge fetish for Literature. So this is my piece of Work. And as i completed it, i thought of converting it into a OS and post it here.

Its A Short one 😊
Here It Goes. Enjoy Till ii update My FF's After A week or so 😆

It was in the park I first saw her. She was struggling up the eastern ridge, blowing steam in the chill before dawn. Seeing her in the murky light that first morning, mysteriously drew me towards her. Sudden urge of curiosity overwhelmed my senses. She was still a shimmering figure at the park's perimeter, a faceless ghost in the utter silence of daybreak. But when I stole a glance at her and saw her so composed n unapproachable ,I saw this as my foolish weakness against her mystic charm. Indeed, I saw my whole state of mind in reference to her weak and unreasonable and remonstrated with myself as much as I could. Never did I gain verve to befriend her.

I saw her two or three times each week after that , sometimes in the early morning dark and sometimes in broad day light when park was crowded. We had never exchanged a word or two yet. I did see her, many times to be honest. I should have made no complaints and remonstrations as well. But from the very first time I felt altered. And soon I was taught to go to park. At first, merely to breathe fresh air and inhale delicious west winds, watch trees and flowers and listen to enchanting songs of exotic birds but little did I know I was bound to be obsessed with sight of some other kind. My park visits became more frequent and obvious, like a silly lovelorn guy I strayed corners of parks , got sunburned and wrote stupid love songs sitting on the park benches, Just in mere hope of bumping into her. I pitied myself for being helpless. But soon I learned better and rapidly becoming bewitched with the excitement of gazing and being gazed at. I knew that she knew my purpose for my park visits. There was chemistry between us, unspoken chemistry though.

And one rainy morning, I doubted my will to go to park. Park crowd in rainy days are awfully low but still I had these second thoughts. somehow I knew that she would be there and she was. She was so uncommonly beautiful that she got her share of latter pleasure. She had a purpose though, and had come to visit the cemetery nearby the park. I watched her from safe distance as she grew emotional over her parent's grave. I quietly placed an umbrella beside her and came back with awe. Seeing me soaking in the rain, she came to me. Before I could say something I was under her umbrella.

She glanced behind her shoulder over the park and I followed her glance. It was still empty with nothing but couple of wet dogs walking. She glanced back to me and a quick flush overspread the whiteness of her complexion and my heart beat high with a new hope.

A small shiver seemed to work its way over her body as she tried to smile. A flat grin pulled at her flat lips. Dark circles hung over her eyes and her cheeks looked powered white but I could clearly see that she wore no make up and her long black hair laid in stringy tangles. "She lifted her hand to her lips and bit at a worn nail. Now half hidden by her hand, her smile took a life of its own. " I'm sorry, I hope I'm not too much of a shock to you " said she. I nervously nodded to say No but deep inside we both knew it was exactly what I wanted. Do you want me to go, if yes... " She added. There was a tease in her voice. And in nervous attempt of stopping her I touched her , for the very first time, in the very same park.

And since then she has been touching my life in every way anyone can ever imagine. I think I admired her with a kind of fear and knew that in her presence my thoughts always wandered , as they did the first , to that old time of life .

Okay. This is it 😳

Let me know how is it. It wasn't actually supposed to be here. It was just my piece of mind which had no point of being turned into An OS. But idk what struck my mind and here it is 😆

Now Pepz Do Me A Favor. Gimme your comments.

Criticsm & Feedbacks Appreciated 😉

And Hit The Like Button 😆

Wiid Love

Awantika 

Not To Be Continued :P

Edited by -Awantika- - 12 years ago
awi congo with your new os
 it was a cute update :)
Edited by ...Sheher... - 12 years ago
WOW, a short but super duper OS -

all the best for ur math paper - finish it fast and update all your ffs please - start with CTC please 
Edited by Arjuhisis - 12 years ago
it was great
best of luck for maths paper
Awi,its so cute baby. Simply i luv dis. U write so maturdly. Superb. Kp it up. Al d bst 4 maths exam.Edited by moonkmh - 12 years ago
awi.. its simple sweet n good !!
keep writing dese stuffs..
ts really ga8
wow...awesome...jst tooo gud...i luvd it...ur an amazing writer...

That was a brilliant work I read just now.  👏👏 .  Loved everything from  the silent chemistry to the silent confession.  thanks for the pm. :).

Edited by kavyasam - 12 years ago
This was simply FANTABULOUS Awantika...👏👏👏
WOW! What a play with words, the imagery of the unknown she...wow..just wow..THis is wot i call story told in the essence of poetry...!

I still can't get over it...it was like the mystery of unkown and yet knowing her in so details...Awsome, fabulous and simple a craft's person's work of art...Kudos girl👏👏👏⭐️
Beautifully written. Very subtle but sweet romance,was lovely 😊