Sawaare Sabke Sapne  Preeto

Preeto Articles Archives: No Comments! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 5:58am | IP Logged

Where's the time for love: Aditya Redij

Shruti Jambhekar, TNN | Jul 8, 2011, 12.00am IST

The good-looking hunky Aditya Redij aka Raghav ofNaa Aana Iss Des Laado who's been the heartthrob of young girls ever since he debuted on television is now back with a brand new show as the lead. 

Kolhapur lad Aditya has played character roles in Telugu and Marathi films before doing ramp modelling and then moving on to the small screen. After a brief sabbatical, Aditya's playing the male lead in Sawaare Sabke Sapne... Preeto. 

Considering he was almost jobless for eight long months, what made him quit a show like Na Aana Iss Des Laado when it was a TRP-puller? Aditya shrugs nonchalantly and says that he didn't want to be part of the 20-year old leap that was taking place in the show. He says, "The producer did not give me any choice. He asked me to either accept the 'leap' or exit the show. I chose to quit as I didn't want to play the role of a father. Otherwise, there were no hassles between the producer and me." Aditya's been enjoying his break reading scripts. His character in Preeto, has made Aditya upbeat. He says, "I play the role of Ranveer Singh who is an Airforce pilot. It feels good to play a modern character in the soap after having worked in a show with a rural backdrop." 

We ask him if he is happy doing something completely different from what he did earlier and pat comes the reply. He says, "I don't relate to the characters I play. I simply get into the skin of the character and act as per the role demands. Once the camera switches off, I am a different person. 

Incidentally Aditya found his place in the telly world through a close friend associated with Marathi television. He says, "Mahesh Kothari is a big name in Marathi television and films. He is a close family friend. I did a Marathi film and later got noticed by people from the television world. They asked me to come over for auditions and that's how I landed Na Aana..." Aditya who has done a Telugu film as well, says it was, "a good learning experience. The Telugu film industry is very organized and more professional. I look forward to doing more films down south." Since every telly star gets Bollywood dreams in their eyes sooner or later, where does Aditya see himself? Aditya confesses that he's game for "Hindi films," but is raring to "doing a reality TV show. I won't mind doing a Khatron Ke Khiladi, but I would never feature in a dance-based reality show because I can't dance well." 

After gruelling schedules, Aditya loves to de-stress with his workouts and lazing at home on holidays. And the one good news to gladden your hearts ladies is —the hottie man is very much single and not taken. He rubbishes any rumours of datings co-star Natasha Sharma and says, "I'm single and have no time for relationships." Pity we heard that before too!

article credit: Armu4eva

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhaiyyaji

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Preeto Articles Archives: No Comments! (Page 2)" in Sawaare Sabke Sapne Preeto forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Ankita Sharma talks about Preeto

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

She made her foray into the world of television with the parallel lead in Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo.

The talented actress then bagged the lead role in Baat Hamari Pakki Hai, now Ankita Sharma returns with a brand new show on the small screen produced by Creative Eye called Sanware Sabke Sapne – Preeto. We spoke to Ankita on her role and more.
 Talking about her role she says, "The character Preeto is very bindass, hamesha chattar matter karne wali but at the same time, she has responsibilities on her shoulders. She wants to be son of the house, make her Biji happy and take care of her sisters. I am enjoying playing this confident girl who is emotional and tough too. Preeto is more like my real self and very different from the character I played as Sanchi in Baat Hamari Pakki Hain. That was what I really liked and I am happy to play myself on the show."
 After Baat Hamari Pakki Hain, what kept you busy? "I went to Delhi and stayed there for sometime and enjoyed by break and then I came back to Mumbai and auditioned for this role."
 How challenging is it to play a Punjabi role? "It is very challenging as I am a pahadi girl (Nainital) and to play a Punjabi kudi is very difficult. But I have never tried anything like this so I have worked on my Punjabi accent and I hope the audiences love this character."
 Don't forget to watch Sanware Sabke Sapne-Preeto every Monday to Friday at 8.30 pm only on Imagine TV.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media Tuesday, July 05, 2011

credit to: Armu4eva

bhaiyyaji

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Ankita Sharma is committed

Akash WadhwaAkash Wadhwa, TNN | Jul 5, 2011, 01.35pm IST

Ankita Sharma, who is back with her second serial as a lead in Imagine TV's Preeto, is currently enjoying both her professional and personal highs. Yes, the pretty girl is quite happy being in a committed relationship.

"Waise toh I don't like talking much about my personal life but yes what I can say at the moment is that I have someone special in my life and I am quite happy with him. He doesn't belong to the entertainment industry. Right now, we haven't thought of when to marry as both of us are quite busy with our respective careers," shares Ankita.

bhaiyyaji

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged

Aditya Redij's love for lenses!

Shruti JambhekarShruti Jambhekar, TNN | Jul 7, 2011, 05.08pm IST

His character of Raghav in Naa Aana Iss Des Laado made him a headturner and that apart, he has also tried his hands on a Telugu and Marathi film each--that's Aditya Redij for you. This guy hailing from Kolhapur in Maharashtra has tasted success on small screen in less than three years. Now this hottie is seen in Sawaare Sabke Sapne...Preeto and we get chatty with this telly-star.

Aditya shares about his passion which is, "photography. I keep browsing to keep updated about latest cameras, lenses and then I also indulge myself into possessing the best ones. I keep learning photography skills on internet as I have no time to check out photography exhibitions or get in touch with good photographers." And he very fond of checking out new gadgets available and keeps upgrading his computers with the latest technology. Also, he keeps interacting with crew members about understanding shooting procedures, shots, lights et al! Some fetish this young guy has about technologies.

bhaiyyaji

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Aditya Redijj returns with Preeto

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media

Television actor Aditya Redijj is making a comeback on Indian Television with Imagine TV's Sanware Sabke Sapne - Preeto. The dashing young man Aditya, who gained popularity with his role of Raghav in Colors' Na Aana Is Des Laado, is looking forward to this new serial. We spoke to him about his new role and more.

Showing 1 of 7 images Previous    Next
Aditya Redijj

What made you to choose Preeto?
My character in Preeto is completely different from Raghav. The show is set in a Punjabi family which has lot of family drama and emotions. My character is also quite challenging for me and Preeto and as a person I love to take up challenges in life. Tackling this different role will be fun and a challenge.

Aditya Redijj

Tells us about your character?
My character is called Rajveer Singh, an Air Force Pilot based in Punjab. Gradually how this character gets involved with Preeto and her family members. I am not allowed to reveal more about the story or my character.
Aditya Redijj

How different will be this character from Raghav?
In Laado, the audiences loved the various shades of Raghav from lovable lover, dutiful son, devote husband but as Rajveer, the audiences will a see completely different character. The only similarities between two are that Rajveer is very romantic at heart and loves to be with family yet he is very reserved as a person.

Aditya Redijj

What kind of look you will have in this show?
Rajveer has a glamorous look in terms of clothes and his attitude too is different- just like Air Force personnel have a commandeering personality. I am working on this new character. But I can assure that he will be completely different from Raghav.

Aditya Redijj

What kept you busy after Laado?
For over six months I was busy travelling to different places in India. I love travelling so this break gave me a chance to explore loads of places in our country right from Northern hills to Southern part. The only I couldn't go was Leh and Ladakh. I am happy that after much needed break I am back to work.

Aditya Redijj

Have you seen the next generation of Laado? What do you think of Raghav's daughters- Jhanvi and Dia?
I have seen couple of episodes after the leap. The new generation is doing a great job of carrying forward the principles of their parents. My best wishes are with the talent in the show.

Aditya Redijj

What would you like to say to your fans?
I have received tremendous response from my fans when I was doing Laado and now I want to ask them to please give me same love and affection for this new show. Do give me your feedback for the show and character.

credit: sehar

bhaiyyaji

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged

Ankita Sharma, who is better known as Saachi of Baat Hamari Pakki Hai may have got another show (Sanware Sabke Sapne... Preeto) after the last one be taken off air, but this young actress says she tried her best to get the show on the right track.

"I did object to the makers of the serial Baat Hamari Pakki Hai that the story was going quite off the track but as you know actors have very little say in the story. We are mere puppets and in the end what the channel wants that happens with the serial," she rues.

SOURCE: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv-/Ankita-feels-TV-actors-are-puppets/articleshow/9065363.cms

credit: shrutireddygr8

bhaiyyaji

Yuvika_15

Viewbie

Yuvika_15

Compassionate CC Captain

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
Shailesh Gulabani in Preeto

Television actor Shailesh Gulabani is quite excited about his new role and look in Imagine's new show Preeto. He feels this role will be one of his best roles in his career and wishes that even fans would love this role as they have loved Raunak from STAR Plus Sasural Genda Phoo

credit: Armu4eva

bhaiyyaji

niveditha

IF-Sizzlerz

niveditha

Posted: 09 August 2011 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Preeto to fall for Rajbeer!

Cupid to strike Preeto in Imagine TV's Sawaare Sabke Sapne - Preeto...

bhaiyyaji

Post Reply New Post

Go to top