Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Armu4eva

Coolbie

Armu4eva

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged

I'm a jeans & Kurti person: Sakshi Tanwar

Vinita ChaturvediVinita Chaturvedi, TNN | Jul 2, 2011, 02.30pm IST

After a long hiatus from the small screen, Sakshi Tanwar - Parvati bhabhi of Kahanii Ghar Ghar Kay fame - is back with a bang on tube! As 30 plus unmarried Priya of Ekta Kapoor's new telly soap - Bade Ache Lagte Hain, Sakshi is being appreciated a lot by the couch potatoes.

Along with the character, her different style of dressing is also being talked about.

Ask Sakshi if she's missing all those gorgeous, heavily embroidered sarees and cholis with plunging backs - which were an integral part of Parvati bhabhi's wardrobe - and she says rather shyly: "That was the look that was given to me by a team of experts. But, in real life, I'm a jeans and kurti kind of person! When I'm not shooting, I'm mostly dressed like this. So, when I was given similar kind of styling in Bade Ache Lagte Hein, I was more than comfortable!"

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

spatty123-RaYa-shrutireddygr8Cinderella100ShaiqMadihaDivya23.myths_vaz-Preetz-muaazpriya555shamma92KhaLidaHminaz296-Ramya-Pooja_219eminentanizorwinner13tintinyNels*dewdrop~pearl*preet_2010MagicianPrayasSakshi_Deewanisonia_koolkhanvarshaSA-Farrah---SONEE---optimist-MysticNights-Preeti-jineejiggsAngel-likeDevilSlov_perfringesavivakirknycsweetie-Priti11-rani-lucki.Nabi.Rajiniliciousronitfan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: I am a jeans and kurti person-Sakshi" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

psawyer

IF-Stunnerz

psawyer

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Nice move, TOI, calling the fans of the show "couch potatoes" Ouch couldn't pick a more flattering term? Really makes you wonder who exactly passes journalism school these days...

Thanks for the article. 

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

-RaYa-shalurulezshamma92SphallolaliaMehr-keminenttintinySonam.Bnarangi314Pooja_219-optimist-manasi_31*dewdrop~pearl*-Preeti-desigrl05Slov_perfringesavivakirk

ridhithakur

ridhithakur

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 5:43am | IP Logged
thanx 4 sharing ,,,,,,,,,,,sakshi luks awsom in every dressup

*dewdrop~pearl*

IF-Rockerz

*dewdrop~pearl*

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by psawyer

Nice move, TOI, calling the fans of the show "couch potatoes" Ouch couldn't pick a more flattering term? Really makes you wonder who exactly passes journalism school these days...

Thanks for the article. 

@ blue - Going by the general reputation that Ekta's shows carry, I guess thats the price you pay for being "The Ekta's" audience Ouch.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sphallolalianarangi314avivakirkpsawyer

Sphallolalia

Goldie

Sphallolalia

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged

Thanks for the article. 

Offensive it is!! Dead
It they are referring to full-time mums/housewives, these ladies do a better job taking care of their families than heaps of journos put together!! 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shamma92eminentMithuurani-luckiavivakirkpsawyer

avivakirk

IF-Sizzlerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-RaYa-Sphallolalia9staroneserialstintinypsawyer

victoria12

victoria12

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged

thanks for sharing

narangi314

IF-Dazzler

narangi314

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Thanks for the article. 

Given all the nonsense they dish out, I sometimes doubt any of them have ever been to school, let alone done any course on "journalism"

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-RaYa-Sphallolaliatintinyavivakirkpsawyer

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.