Preeto- Chit chat Club 1-All that you can converse

Posted: 12 years ago

Welcome, Salam and Namaste to the first ever chit chat club of Preeto!!

We all join together to create and make this forum successful... In that process we  start getting to know each other and invariably end up chatting...Its a free world, with no boundaries for people like us, who gather to voice our views, opinions, comments and all and everything under the sun...Divided we may be, by oceans and land mass, nationality and race, but united we are in forging a bond of friensdhip with unknown faces and unknown minds...

You can write anything here,chat anything under the sun or in this universe,be it Preeto or non Preeto  related...Just  sit back type furiously to chat and enjoy...

But there are few rules and policies to keep in mind that are for your own good...    

1. No abusing or using any kind of profanity. This includes not abusing any actors, celebrities or forum member.

2. If you are using Quote upon Quote in your discussion, the post becomes too long and difficult to navigate.

Helpful tip - You could use "@" to address a member and reply him...

Like we have already a hazar names given to us by our friends. 

This way the member would know you are addressing his question/discussion and you could avoid Quote.

OR

You could remove older Quotes from from your post and include, say, 3 Quotes to ensure it doesnt fill the whole page.

3. Avoid giving your personal info. This is a public forum and giving personal info can be dangerous. If you wanna exchange your personal info with someone you trust, use PMs.

4. After 150 pages, a new chat corner can be created by any creative member of this forum. Each one can take that responsibilty after deciding it amongst ourselves.

5. And last but not the least, dont chat about other forums or shows here...If you deem fit to discuss about other shows with your friends , then please pm them and feel free to chat there.

If you see or come across any other member not adhearing to these rules and creating trouble or presenting themself as nuisance value, please report them to the mods, they will take care of such rotten apple.

Okay now thats all about it! Nothing much to be said, as all of you are all super members always at your best and know most of these gyans.

So fire away and start your cacophony of sounds. Let it not be like the tower of Babel, where all our voices gets drowned, but a megaphone where each and every voice is heard clearly and the views presented well.

Edited by maris08 - 12 years ago
Hope all of you join together here as often as possible. its more important to get to know everyone and in the process finish this thread as early as possible.πŸ˜ƒ
hi ...hope u people might have come across my posts. i am here for ankita and in IPKND for barunπŸ˜›

Main aa gayi!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ€—

Aaaja. Actually waiting for you. Ab toh yahan hamesha fun hoga.
Maaaris!!!πŸ˜ƒ I didn't even the forum existed till a few hours back... Hehee!!! I am sooo looking forward to having discussions and what not with you all once again... really excited for tomorrow!
Dinner time.. gotta go!!!
I won't be coming to SC till Tue or Wed but hoping I'll be able to make it here in the forum tomorrow... but I know that's not going to be till later.

Anyway, catch you later. Have a good day!πŸ˜ƒ

Jahn hi there how r u?

Your tommorow is my tonight . so waiting eargerly for Preeto. Hope it lives up to the hype and expectations
hii alll... i'll try to come here everyday!!