Preeto Help Desk: ALL QUESTIONS HERE!

Posted: 12 years ago
                                             Sawaare Sabke Sapne-preeto 

HELP-DESK

Here, you can post anY questions about the show, as well as suggestions to improve the forum.
show starting on mon 18th july 2011 at 9.30pm in UK Edited by Yuvika_15 - 12 years ago
When Meeta the elder sister was upset. All the other sisters will sing a song ,the song begin with Kushyo ka bara. Which film was it ??is is a nice song
Originally posted by anasuya43

When Meeta the elder sister was upset. All the other sisters will sing a song ,the song begin with Kushyo ka bara. Which film was it ??is is a nice song
i dnt think it is from ne movie...mayb specially made for the shw
Has this show already started in India?
Originally posted by tinkerbe11

Has this show already started in India?

yes..it started on 4th july😊
I am new to this forum...So plz can anyone tell me the story of this show till now in short????? Thanx a lottt
^^its basically abt a middle class family... 5 sisters living with their mum n dad. the 3rd daughter, preeto is considered the brother of the sisters cos she provides for the family n is like a tru son for her parents. the parents r concerned abt the marriage of their eldest daughter meetha becos weneva a rishtha cums for her, upon seeing ishmeet (the 2nd daughter) they always prefer her ova meetha so wen bobby singh's rishta cums they lie tht they onli hav 1 daughter, meetha n he agrees. but l8r finds out they hav mre daughters. he has a lusty eye for ishmeet who out of fear does not disclose this 2 ne1... preeto starts to suspect bobby n finds out abt wt bobby has been doing with ishmeet so decides 2 stop the wedding. she brings bobby's ex wife in hpe of her disclosing the truth bt the wife in last minute changes her mind n speaks in favour of bobby. preeto is adamant n forces her parents 2 listen 2 her n ishmeet reveals the truth. the marriage is broken with every1 happy tht meetha was saved from bobby...however bobby voes 2 ruin the family esp preeto.
Preeto promises herself 2 find 2 suitable boys herself for her sisters, meetha and ishmeet.

preeto is on her way to work (i think) passing a river side wer she sees 2 boys swimming bt misunderstands tht 1 of them is tryin 2 commit suicide and tries 2 stop him by jumping in the water bt fails 2 swim n starts 2 drown. the guy rescues her n its Rajveer (Aditya-the male lead) preeto drags rajveer 2 the police station n accuses him of tryin 2 commit suicide while he makes failed attempts 2 explain he was swimming with his friend. eventually he is able 2 prove he doesnt wnt 2 commit suicide as he is an air force officer n belongs 2 a good family. preeto on hearing this wonders whether rajveer was sent by babaji (God) for 1 of her sisters... she decides 2 hook him up with her sister Ishmeet.

thts wer we r up2 in UK...India is slightly ahead so mayb sum1 can continue the summary from this point onwards
Thanx a lot yuvika :-) its a nice story. I like rajbeer's looks. Hes vry handsum.