+* DBSK: Help Desk *+ (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 9

Page 1 Page 8
Page   of 9

snehal321

snehal321

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Ppl I am new to this Show and therefore I don't know what are the names of Lord Krishnas wife and those roles are played by whom??
PLs give the names of the wives and the actors who play them...thnks i advance for the help

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "+* DBSK: Help Desk *+ (Page 9)" in Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 14 March 2012 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Sneha

I've moved your post here.  For your answer, see pg 6 of this thread.

Also, in future, please use this thread - Help Desk - for any such questions. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya

Sheetal0102

Goldie

Sheetal0102

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Hi there! Anyone know what happened to today's episode? Read artie a few days back stating yesterday was the lAst day for shooting of all shows aired on imagine. And for the coming weeks repeat episodes from past shows would be aired. However as I am inresiden of the Uk and am aware that we a few episodes behind to that aired in India. But since late his afternoon th scheduling is off - repeat telecast of past shows, the same episodes repeating every few hours. One would have thought atleast the shows would have a logic end and pulled off abruptly. Commercially it has no value as the channel has a no equaliberiam.

Suppose from a business point of view - logic to withdraw and shutting the channel
In sync with the nations. Sad :(

Debipriya

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 13 April 2012 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
San

Yesterday, they didn't show any of the current shows - they were just showing the opening episodes of past serials, like Ramayan, Jyoti, KMH and Bandini.  So whatever you saw on Thursday was the last episodes for each of the serials - most of them @ very anti-climactic points ROFL

I moved your post here, where all such questions are asked and answered.

Debipriya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top