Posted: 12 years ago
Is it possible 2 vote for Vishal?
If yes,could sum1 plz help me out wd it..
I dnt knw hw 2 vote πŸ˜”
Did you mean how to increase his IF ranking?If you want to increase Vishal's IF ranking then you will have to post lots of comments on his page
Originally posted by ...PARiNA...

swetha/: no 1 has uploaded the audio ... Can u ask charu.. If she likes to.

Vrish no idea sorry
For cast update yes Priya's name should be added. I'll c if we hv her celeb pg.
Ok I''ll ask shruti as v hv no mod, or if u like to pm her :)
thanks for replin PariπŸ˜›
i'l ask charu abt it jst nowπŸ˜›...  

Edited by -Swetha- - 12 years ago
  i too crazily watch these mytho and historical movies ,tried dbsk also but in vain, usually my sis gives a overview of those stories but here no one to gimme a gist of what is dwarakadheesh

i hate bharti from the beginning but i need something to divert  my mind πŸ˜’ apart from ind vs eng series starting todayπŸ˜› ... i saw u liking comments of all supriya fans so i thought u too like that least attractive heroine among all πŸ˜†
Jas

Read the first few updates of the DBSK in that forum, and you'll have an idea.  Or post any questions you have there.  I wont describe it here, beyond saying that it's the story of Krishna starting w/ his wars against Jarasandha.
has krishna and rukmani cme face to face yet?
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

has krishna and rukmani cme face to face yet?
 Not yet, may be by tomorrow.😊
what is dwapar yuga  ...
In Hindu mythology, as per the Puranas, there were 4 periods since the beginning of time:
  1. Satya Yuga - the first 10,000,000 years
  2. Treta Yuga - the next 1,000,000 years
  3. Dwapar Yuga - the next 100,000 years
  4. Kal Yuga - the next 10,000 years

After Kalyug, and after Vishnu takes his Kalki avatar, which would be his 10th incarnation, a new Satya Yuga is supposed to start.  Beyond that, nothing is mentioned.

Anyway, Treta Yuga was when you had the Ramayan near the end, and events leading up to it.  After Rama's passing, the Dwapar Yuga started, and ended after Dwaraka submerged following the passing of Krishna.

Since Krishna's history and the Mahabharat don't fully co-incide, sometimes the term Dwapar Yuga is used to encapsulate events from both under one head.
vrish thank u for ur excellent explanation πŸ€—  ... u gave me a good overview on  hindu mytho  πŸ€—