Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna

+* DBSK: Creations Gallery *+ (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 30

Dpka1415

IF-Dazzler

Dpka1415

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged

OMG !!!!! Pari diii both siggies are stunning specially the second one...hey hey hey ... yehi same texture pe ek req deni hai ... GC as Ram...pics supply ho jayengi bohot jald LOLLOLLOLLOL

these two will be added in my slides soon ...am sooo happiiieee you started DSK stuff...Dancing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...PARiNA...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "+* DBSK: Creations Gallery *+ (Page 9)" in Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dpka1415

IF-Dazzler

Dpka1415

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged

Heyyy Guyzzz ...Siggy time Dancing

Free to use ONLY on IF ... just lemme know onceBig smile

How are the following siggies???LOL
i found the pics tooo cute so wrote a super cute quote ...we had a similar one in some advertisement too right??? where the boy says "My daddy is the strongest.." heheEmbarrassed

Made new display picture for the facebook page :
Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwan Shree Krishn (Sagar Pictures) 

My Lounge : D CREATIONS LOUNGE

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyaAmor....PARiNA.....RamKiJanaki..

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged

Love these Sweets
already posted my detail comments in ur gall

Thanks for liking it yaar . Sure yaar any time abhi toh AS-R ki bhi nahin banai hai ... Tongue
n yes im making DBSK sigg only after ur sugg... n u know y i wasnt making earlier Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
@Deeps,

OMG!!! The new DSK sigs are SO beautiful!Day Dreaming Wow, your new styles are really rocking and the colorizations are the best part, I especially love the pastel-colored ones!

This one is SO cute! You know, I was kind of wary about Priya as Rukmini from first glance when the promos came out, but the actress in the promo (who kind of had an evil look) looks nothing like Rukmini in the actual show.Shocked  Priya in the episodes looks so much prettier and more innocent. I kind of don't like the characterization they gave her in some parts, but she herself fits Rukmini as per appearance.Clap

@Parina,

Wow, both of your DSK sigs are really great, yaar! I especially love the Rukmini one, the colorization and texture are really so fab!Clap

Wow, definitely one of your best sigs!

Btw, I'm sorry for not commenting on both of your updates in your shop...was just a bit busy but I'll get to them soon.Big smile

Dpka1415...PARiNA...

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Vrish_

Lalitha

Can you do a similar 4-pic tower to these, except that instead of Sita or Rukmini, have Lakshman & Balaram in them?  The sequence can be either RLBK or RKLB, preferably the former.

It's okay if it's delayed - for Krishna, I'd prefer battle scenes, not his playing the flute or blowing leaves LOL  In fact, for all 4 of them, I'd prefer battle scenes, but all in royal garb, which unfortunately eliminates Rama's war against Ravan.  For Rama, you might use the Rama vs Hanuman battle, where he fires arrows @ the ruler of Kashi.  Lakshman in his royal battle persona (against Luv) and Balaram battling Matsyasura (or better still, if they show it, Jarasandha).  Or if you prefer, Rama & Lakshman battling Subahu and his army.

For the Ramayan, all the videos can be found in the Uttarkand playlist in my channel.  Let me know if you need my help in pinpointing any episodes.

Yeah, sure, I can do that. I think I'll be able to find the Ram and Lakshman vids rather easily, but could you give me the Krishna and Balram ones, and tell me specifically which timings? I haven't seen any of their battle sequences yet except for the first epi.Embarrassed

Also, do you want only RLBK in the vids or the characters they're fighting against as well (like Kashiraj/Hanuman with Ram and Luv with Lakshman)? And...if you want Ram in royal garb, there's also that scene where he aims his arrows at Luv and Kush, but that scene mostly has angry eyelocks than any action, so maybe Ram fighting Kashiraj would be better.

One more thing...do you want any borders or text on the avis? Or any specific colorization?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415

AishuHiBawari

IF-Rockerz

AishuHiBawari

Chidiya Ghar Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
sorry for joining so late

DebipriyaDpka1415

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 22 July 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Don't know if I can advertise this here or not, but since it's a mytho forum I'm taking the liberty.Smile

The Ramayan Forum banner entries have been posted, please do post your votes!

Dpka1415...PARiNA...

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 23 July 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

Originally posted by _Vrish_

Lalitha

Can you do a similar 4-pic tower to these, except that instead of Sita or Rukmini, have Lakshman & Balaram in them?  The sequence can be either RLBK or RKLB, preferably the former.

It's okay if it's delayed - for Krishna, I'd prefer battle scenes, not his playing the flute or blowing leaves LOL  In fact, for all 4 of them, I'd prefer battle scenes, but all in royal garb, which unfortunately eliminates Rama's war against Ravan.  For Rama, you might use the Rama vs Hanuman battle, where he fires arrows @ the ruler of Kashi.  Lakshman in his royal battle persona (against Luv) and Balaram battling Matsyasura (or better still, if they show it, Jarasandha).  Or if you prefer, Rama & Lakshman battling Subahu and his army.

For the Ramayan, all the videos can be found in the Uttarkand playlist in my channel.  Let me know if you need my help in pinpointing any episodes.
Yeah, sure, I can do that. I think I'll be able to find the Ram and Lakshman vids rather easily, but could you give me the Krishna and Balram ones, and tell me specifically which timings? I haven't seen any of their battle sequences yet except for the first epi.Embarrassed

Also, do you want only RLBK in the vids or the characters they're fighting against as well (like Kashiraj/Hanuman with Ram and Luv with Lakshman)? And...if you want Ram in royal garb, there's also that scene where he aims his arrows at Luv and Kush, but that scene mostly has angry eyelocks than any action, so maybe Ram fighting Kashiraj would be better.

One more thing...do you want any borders or text on the avis? Or any specific colorization?

Absolutely no texts nor borders, and no colorations - originals are fine.  Oh, one more - show Vishnu (Gurmeet's role) releasing his discus against his enemies, be it either against Malee (Ravan's grand-uncle) or Bhrigu's wife, w/o showing either of the latter.  So this should be a 5 pic tower, not 4.  The order - VRLBK.

The Krishna & Balaram ones are yet to be shown, maybe this week.  It'll probably be Balaram vs Jarasandha, and Krishna vs Rukmi.  I'll let you know once they're online.

For the vids, I only want RLBK, but not their adversaries.    For Rama, I don't want his confrontation against Kush, since he doesn't release any arrows: that's why I suggested either Subahu or Kashi-raj.  Lakshman however does fight Luv, so show that, w/o showing Luv.  Similarly, once they get to Balaram & Krishna, I'd like to see Krishna releasing either his arrows or his discus (if they choose not to show him as an archer), w/o showing his enemy.  However, it's more difficult to do that for a mace duel, so if they do show Balaram fighting, say Jarasandh, you can show both of them, since it's a man to man combat up close.  But Balaram is the only exception.

Take your time, no rush.  And we may have to wait for it, until they show Balaram & Krishna in battle.  I hope they show Balaram battling Jarasandha and Krishna Rukmi, as originally happened.

Dpka1415..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top