+* DBSK: Creations Gallery *+ (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 30

Dpka1415

IF-Dazzler

Dpka1415

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Stacked avi with Ram of AS Ramayan:

StarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay DreamingStarDay Dreaming

USING IT !!!
Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya..RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "+* DBSK: Creations Gallery *+ (Page 3)" in Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
@Vrish,

I'd like to make a sig like that, but all the pics in the gallery are only offscreen.Unhappy If someone can take some good Krishna-Balram-Revathi pics, I'll make a sig soon.

@Deeps,

Thank you SO much for using the avis, dear, you're a sweetheart.Hug Actually, I was planning to make an avi by merging frames of Krishna playing the flute and Rukmini dancing (so that it looks like they were from the same scene), stacked with an avi of Sita doing aarti to Ram in Ramayan, but I can't find anything youtube vids.Confused I mean, I have all the Ramayan vids, but could you give me youtube links to Krishna playing flute and Rukmini dancing please?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya

Dpka1415

IF-Dazzler

Dpka1415

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged
here's a wallpaper of DSK with the title track on it ... free to use ... Big smileBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya...PARiNA.....RamKiJanaki..

...PARiNA...

IF-Rockerz

...PARiNA...

Posted: 08 July 2011 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

wow Shocked Rama and Krishna avi is Lovely yaar
gr8 yaar u made both it from the title Thumbs Up
@ deeps : amazing .. yaar yeh lyrics bhi post karde

..RamKiJanaki..

.Vrish.

Viewbie

.Vrish.

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Me too...

Unfortunately, Imagine TV hasn't started uploading Dwarikadeesh or Preeto episodes - hope they will b4 too long.  Can't wait to start my Dwarikadeesh playlist.

Debipriya

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 09 July 2011 at 6:23am | IP Logged
^^ Thanks a lot Parina and Vrish for liking the avis! And thank you so much Vrish for using them.Hug Parina, I was just seeing the title song of the new ASR and realized how similar Gurmeet and Vishal look, and how they would look in an avi/sig together. Glad you like it!

Deeps, amazing wallpaper! Really great idea, love the effects!

Dpka1415

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Free for Use:

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DebipriyachemestryDpka1415

Dpka1415

IF-Dazzler

Dpka1415

Posted: 11 July 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
@Janu di... OMG !!! AWESOME !! AWESOME !! STUNNING siggies di... loving them alot... wait now i have to make a slide show with watever stuff i have ... cant wait now ... awesome stuff overflowing everywhere WinkEmbarrassedBig smile thanks diii...glad you liked the wallpaper ...Big smile

..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top