Post Reply New Post

Page 29 of 30

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Vrish.

LJR

I finally replaced the one you last made for me w/ this one - the same one you are using LOL  These 2 are good.

One thing I'll wait for, if they show it - Krishna killing Sishupala.  In which case, I'll ask for a combo of Rama killing Ravan and Krishna slaying Sishupala.

Thanks for using it!Big smile Glad you like them. I have more ideas for DBSK-ASR combos...maybe a Swayamvar-Rukmini Haran combo and something with Rukmini doing Aarti to Krishna (was that shown?) and Sita doing aarti to Ram.

They probably will show Krishna killing Sishupala, since it's a major event, and I don't think it'll be too far off...maybe in a month or two? What are they showing right now?

Do you want a sig of those two scenes or avis?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "+* DBSK: Creations Gallery *+ (Page 29)" in Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Right now, they're showing the house of lac, in Varnavarta.  I think Sishupala might be some weeks away.

I'd prefer a sig.  I'm guessing you no longer do animated embeds, am i right?

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 1:27pm | IP Logged

Right now, they're showing the house of lac, in Varnavarta.  I think Sishupala might be some weeks away.

I'd prefer a sig.  I'm guessing you no longer do animated embeds, am i right?

So then then they'll show Draupadi's Swayamvar, Pandavas getting Kandavaprastha, making it into a beautiful city, and then Rajasuya Yagna...if the pace is right, they could finish that all in a month but something tells me it might be more.

I prefer a sig too, lol, but I'll do animated embed if you want also...that would just take me some time, that's all.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
By sig, I was thinking of one like the last one you did which I just replaced  - your normal creation, plus a few animated gifs embedded in.  Like Rama killing Ravan (which you have - just re-use) and Krishna killing Sishupala (which would be new) (I do hope they don't give Sishupala a turban like earlier - they've improved in the costumes, aside from the hairbands for everyone except Yudhisthir, so even if they give Sishupala a hairband instead of a crown, I'll be satisfied.  But no turbans please)

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged

By sig, I was thinking of one like the last one you did which I just replaced  - your normal creation, plus a few animated gifs embedded in.  Like Rama killing Ravan (which you have - just re-use) and Krishna killing Sishupala (which would be new) (I do hope they don't give Sishupala a turban like earlier - they've improved in the costumes, aside from the hairbands for everyone except Yudhisthir, so even if they give Sishupala a hairband instead of a crown, I'll be satisfied.  But no turbans please)

Since it's only two avis, it's a lot easier than the other...I don't think I have your Ram-Ravan one saved, but I'll just crop it from your vid avi so it should be fine.

Yeah, I've noticed that they've improved on the costumes...Sishupal with a turban was hilarious! But a headband wouldn't be that bad...I think even JSK had its characters using headbands a lot, especially Balram. Crowns are most accurate, but headbands are a lot better than turbans. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Vrish.

Dpka1415

IF-Dazzler

Dpka1415

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged

Lovelyyy work folks .. specially the ASR-DBSK combo that you made JANU ... its SUPERB man !!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

..RamKiJanaki..

Dpka1415

IF-Dazzler

Dpka1415

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged

Here are a few works i made ... ( lots of diff shading pics r posted in my lounge  ... not posting them hear...it might clutter the thread LOLTongue )

free to use ONLY ON IF :

*Mahabharat intro :

Random Wallpaper of Lord Vishnu :

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolpratz..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 03 November 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Awesome creations, Deeps! I especially like the second one a lot, very beautiful.Clap

Thanks for liking my DBSK-ASR combo dear, means a lot to me!

Dpka1415

Post Reply New Post

Go to top