+* DBSK: Creations Gallery *+ (Page 28)

Post Reply New Post

Page 28 of 30

Bhavaani

Coolbie

Bhavaani

DKDM Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 08 October 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
I thought I'd make some Mahabharat avis from the new promo to help us pass the weekend before the track starts LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415.Vrish...RamKiJanaki..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "+* DBSK: Creations Gallery *+ (Page 28)" in Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 10 October 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
^^ Oh WOW, those are simply awesome avis, Vicky!Clap Hey, would you be able to make some avis for me if I gave you the links and timings through PM? I really like your work a lot!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavaani

Bhavaani

Coolbie

Bhavaani

Posted: 11 October 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

^^ Oh WOW, those are simply awesome avis, Vicky!Clap Hey, would you be able to make some avis for me if I gave you the links and timings through PM? I really like your work a lot!

Thanks Janaki! I'd be happy to...only trouble is that my laptop is no longer jaawan and can't cope with long video lengths Confused The only way I was able to make these avis without my LT and PS crashing on me was 'cause the promo was only 50secs long LOL LOL

PM me either way...we can sort out something Big smile

lola610

Viewbie

lola610

Posted: 12 October 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Devrani ji you're backkk Hug So glad to see you, I feared that you went the way of your onscreen counterpart LOL The avis are excellent as always, can I send a pm your way too pleaseee?!!! I promise to keep the links short Wink

Here's one I made guys, from the Sudama track... feel free to use:

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BhavaaniDpka1415.Vrish...RamKiJanaki..

Bhavaani

Coolbie

Bhavaani

Posted: 14 October 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
ROFL haha oh it's so sad that she's gone for good...I used to love those entertaining VishnuLakshmi talks LOL

Such a beautiful sig Jethani ji Embarrassed I love the text you used! Yeah sure thing send them to me and I'll try my best Smile

lola610

ankita2804

IF-Rockerz

ankita2804

Posted: 25 October 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
here r some from my sides... only RuShna (Rukini & Krishna) this tym... it's like,, I still cudn't get me out of from d 20-24th episss... Day Dreaming

Edited by ankita2804 - 25 October 2011 at 10:47am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415.Vrish...RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 7:56am | IP Logged

Hey Guys!

It's been a long time since I posted here, but I recently made a DBSK-ASR combo sig of Ram-Sita and Rukmini-Krishna's first night scenes from both serials.

I hope you guys like, and feel free to use!

-Janu

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Dpka1415ankita2804coolpratz.Vrish.bairiyaa.isskqSilverBell

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 31 October 2011 at 11:17am | IP Logged
LJR

I finally replaced the one you last made for me w/ this one - the same one you are using LOL  These 2 are good.

One thing I'll wait for, if they show it - Krishna killing Sishupala.  In which case, I'll ask for a combo of Rama killing Ravan and Krishna slaying Sishupala.

Ankita

Rushna?  I might have thought something like RuKrishn or Krukmini.  I wonder how would the jodi geniuses combine Rama & Sita Evil Smile  I can think of Krishnavati and Krishnabhama for his Jambavati & Satyabhama pairings.  But Sagar Pictures have given Krishna an ek-patnivrata by leaving him w/ just Satyabhama. LOL

But I liked your creations as well. Clap

..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top