Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Love these Sweets
already posted my detail comments in ur gall

Thanks for liking it yaar . Sure yaar any time abhi toh AS-R ki bhi nahin banai hai ... 😛
n yes im making DBSK sigg only after ur sugg... n u know y i wasnt making earlier 😉

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@Deeps,

OMG!!! The new DSK sigs are SO beautiful!😍 Wow, your new styles are really rocking and the colorizations are the best part, I especially love the pastel-colored ones!

This one is SO cute! You know, I was kind of wary about Priya as Rukmini from first glance when the promos came out, but the actress in the promo (who kind of had an evil look) looks nothing like Rukmini in the actual show.😲  Priya in the episodes looks so much prettier and more innocent. I kind of don't like the characterization they gave her in some parts, but she herself fits Rukmini as per appearance.👏

@Parina,

Wow, both of your DSK sigs are really great, yaar! I especially love the Rukmini one, the colorization and texture are really so fab!👏

Wow, definitely one of your best sigs!

Btw, I'm sorry for not commenting on both of your updates in your shop...was just a bit busy but I'll get to them soon.😃
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Vrish_

Lalitha

Can you do a similar 4-pic tower to these, except that instead of Sita or Rukmini, have Lakshman & Balaram in them?  The sequence can be either RLBK or RKLB, preferably the former.

It's okay if it's delayed - for Krishna, I'd prefer battle scenes, not his playing the flute or blowing leaves 😆  In fact, for all 4 of them, I'd prefer battle scenes, but all in royal garb, which unfortunately eliminates Rama's war against Ravan.  For Rama, you might use the Rama vs Hanuman battle, where he fires arrows @ the ruler of Kashi.  Lakshman in his royal battle persona (against Luv) and Balaram battling Matsyasura (or better still, if they show it, Jarasandha).  Or if you prefer, Rama & Lakshman battling Subahu and his army.

For the Ramayan, all the videos can be found in the Uttarkand playlist in my channel.  Let me know if you need my help in pinpointing any episodes.

Yeah, sure, I can do that. I think I'll be able to find the Ram and Lakshman vids rather easily, but could you give me the Krishna and Balram ones, and tell me specifically which timings? I haven't seen any of their battle sequences yet except for the first epi.😳

Also, do you want only RLBK in the vids or the characters they're fighting against as well (like Kashiraj/Hanuman with Ram and Luv with Lakshman)? And...if you want Ram in royal garb, there's also that scene where he aims his arrows at Luv and Kush, but that scene mostly has angry eyelocks than any action, so maybe Ram fighting Kashiraj would be better.

One more thing...do you want any borders or text on the avis? Or any specific colorization?
pakhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sorry for joining so late

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Don't know if I can advertise this here or not, but since it's a mytho forum I'm taking the liberty.😊

The Ramayan Forum banner entries have been posted, please do post your votes!

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Yeah, sure, I can do that. I think I'll be able to find the Ram and Lakshman vids rather easily, but could you give me the Krishna and Balram ones, and tell me specifically which timings? I haven't seen any of their battle sequences yet except for the first epi.😳

Also, do you want only RLBK in the vids or the characters they're fighting against as well (like Kashiraj/Hanuman with Ram and Luv with Lakshman)? And...if you want Ram in royal garb, there's also that scene where he aims his arrows at Luv and Kush, but that scene mostly has angry eyelocks than any action, so maybe Ram fighting Kashiraj would be better.

One more thing...do you want any borders or text on the avis? Or any specific colorization?

Absolutely no texts nor borders, and no colorations - originals are fine.  Oh, one more - show Vishnu (Gurmeet's role) releasing his discus against his enemies, be it either against Malee (Ravan's grand-uncle) or Bhrigu's wife, w/o showing either of the latter.  So this should be a 5 pic tower, not 4.  The order - VRLBK.

The Krishna & Balaram ones are yet to be shown, maybe this week.  It'll probably be Balaram vs Jarasandha, and Krishna vs Rukmi.  I'll let you know once they're online.

For the vids, I only want RLBK, but not their adversaries.    For Rama, I don't want his confrontation against Kush, since he doesn't release any arrows: that's why I suggested either Subahu or Kashi-raj.  Lakshman however does fight Luv, so show that, w/o showing Luv.  Similarly, once they get to Balaram & Krishna, I'd like to see Krishna releasing either his arrows or his discus (if they choose not to show him as an archer), w/o showing his enemy.  However, it's more difficult to do that for a mace duel, so if they do show Balaram fighting, say Jarasandh, you can show both of them, since it's a man to man combat up close.  But Balaram is the only exception.

Take your time, no rush.  And we may have to wait for it, until they show Balaram & Krishna in battle.  I hope they show Balaram battling Jarasandha and Krishna Rukmi, as originally happened.
...PARiNA... thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Deeps : ur Ramayan sigg is ready hv a look in my gall
@Janu : Thanks n no probs .. when ever u get time .. oops not both the updates its 3 now 😛😆
@Aish : nice colorization!! 
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Absolutely no texts nor borders, and no colorations - originals are fine.  Oh, one more - show Vishnu (Gurmeet's role) releasing his discus against his enemies, be it either against Malee (Ravan's grand-uncle) or Bhrigu's wife, w/o showing either of the latter.  So this should be a 5 pic tower, not 4.  The order - VRLBK.

The Krishna & Balaram ones are yet to be shown, maybe this week.  It'll probably be Balaram vs Jarasandha, and Krishna vs Rukmi.  I'll let you know once they're online.

For the vids, I only want RLBK, but not their adversaries.    For Rama, I don't want his confrontation against Kush, since he doesn't release any arrows: that's why I suggested either Subahu or Kashi-raj.  Lakshman however does fight Luv, so show that, w/o showing Luv.  Similarly, once they get to Balaram & Krishna, I'd like to see Krishna releasing either his arrows or his discus (if they choose not to show him as an archer), w/o showing his enemy.  However, it's more difficult to do that for a mace duel, so if they do show Balaram fighting, say Jarasandh, you can show both of them, since it's a man to man combat up close.  But Balaram is the only exception.

Take your time, no rush.  And we may have to wait for it, until they show Balaram & Krishna in battle.  I hope they show Balaram battling Jarasandha and Krishna Rukmi, as originally happened.

Sure, thanks for specifying...I'll download the three Ramayan vids and have those avis made while we wait for the Krishna and Balram ones, and then I'll get to those. I'm thinking Rukmini Haran will happen the coming week (at least I hope so), so the battles too should happen then.

I hope they show Krishna fighting with arrows...we hardly ever see that in many serials.
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
He fought w/ all weapons, or different weapons on different occasions.  In his 17 wars w/ Jarasandha, as well as his battle w/ Rukmi, he fought w/ bow & arrow.  When he fought Sishupala, he just used his discus.  W/ Shalva, he used his arrows in battling him, his mace to break his chariot, and discus to behead him.  W/ Dantavatra, he killed him in a mace duel.  W/ Purandara Vasudeva, who asked him to surrender his discus to the real Vasudeva - the former - he sent his discus @ him, beheading him.  W/ the ruler of Kashi - Purandara's ally, he killed him w/ an arrow.  W/ Narakasura, he used his discus.  Same w/ Satadhandwa, who killed Satrajit.  And in Mausala parva, he plucked the grass that turned into a mace, and all Yadavas followed suit, in the fracticide that followed Satyaki's & Pradhyumna's deaths.

In BRC, he was shown as simply a 1 dimensional warrior, and here, in the one battle against Matsyasura - a fictional fish demon - he used his discus.  Since he's been shown leaving Dwaraka unarmed - his chariot had no bows or quivers in it - I think he might use his discus, unless his bow/arrow suddenly appears.

I like that in SK, he used his bows/arrows as Swapnil did.  As for the latter portions, it depends on which battles one is talking about.

Anyway, back to the creations, glad you can start on it, and yeah, Monday will be Rukmini getting on Krishna's chariot and leaving.  Let's hope the battles take place then.
RamKiSeeta thumbnail

Anyway, back to the creations, glad you can start on it, and yeah, Monday will be Rukmini getting on Krishna's chariot and leaving.  Let's hope the battles take place then.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to the Krishna vs. Rukmi fight.😊
Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 12 years ago