Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna

+* DBSK: About the Show & Actors *+ (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinuchand

Thanks. Info helps.

whose the guy playing the role of Rukmi? He played some role in one more Imagine serial which ended recently (dont know the name but tyhe one with Avdesh Singh Thakur and Arpita)

The guy who plays Rukmi looks like the actor who played Pappu (Arpita's fiance) in GkD, and b4 that, one of Shauriya's relatives in Kashi.  He was a negative character in both shows, and here, not only does he continue in that vein, but he's blackened the reputation of Rukmi even further (actually, the CVs are the one to blame for this)  Just don't know this actor's name.

Also, would like to know who plays Bheeshmaka and Sishupala.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "+* DBSK: About the Show & Actors *+ (Page 2)" in Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chemestry

Goldie

chemestry

Posted: 18 July 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
the guy who is playing rukmi role is also seen in the show called devi on imagine.

he was the friend of father of that child who was called devi by peopleSmile

...PARiNA...

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Who plays Devaki? I have a feeling it is yesteryear cine star Bhanupriya. Can someone help me out please?

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Debipriya-Purva-

-Purva-

IF-Dazzler

-Purva-

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Thanks Vrish, at least I reached the right family. Since Shantipriya is Bhanupriya's younger sister, no wonder their resemblance and passage of time kind of put me slightly off-track.

.Vrish.

sweet_diksha

IF-Dazzler

sweet_diksha

Posted: 06 October 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
right now they r showing just few characters. Kunti, Yudhishthir, Dritarashtra, Gandhari, Duryodhan and Shakuni

as we all know Shakuni is played by Gufy Paintal.

Duryodhan is the actor playing Tatya Guru or Tatya tope in zee tv's Jhansi ki Rani.

Gandhari is the actress playing Divya (tapasya's mother) in color's Uttaran

and Kunti , i think, is Shashi Sharma, the actress who played satyabhama in Shri Krishna (Krishna's role played by S.D. Banerjee). i m not sure abt her.

but actors playing Yudhishtir and Dritarashtra r known faces but don't know the names.

sita11

vik rocks

Goldie

vik rocks

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Ok I got to watch one episode as I was at my uncle's place, can't remember the date thoughConfused The one in which Krishna was showing the birth of Yudhishthir, Bhim & Arjun to SB & JV on his high dolby sound digital TV screenD'oh which was more highly advanced than today's TVs as there was no need for a remote controlCool I couldn't get the dialogues as there were guests in the room talking talking talkingPinch Btw I wished some actor with a great physique should have been taken for the role of Bheem coz for some roles, it's not just acting but some other criteria should also be considered. That's what I felt.Embarrassed

Btw I even caught the Mahabharat promo. Yippie!Party I wanted this actor (Amit Pachori) to play a prominent character in the Mahabharat trackDancing And here he is, for the first time in life I'm saying this OMG!!! How to hate Duryodhan now LOL This dilemma towards Duryodhan reminds me of that thread Duryodhan a misunderstood character in the Mytho Masti forum LOL

I didn't recognize the other actors shown in the Pandav's side though, so no comments.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LeadNitratemnx12.Vrish.

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 18 October 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Vik

Totally agree.  Amit Pachori did such a fab job playing Mahadev that I find it impossible to hate him LOL

Also, I agree about Bhima.  They've repeated the angry man look from BRC.  Hemant Chadda, who plays Balaram, would have been better for Bhima's role, while Praphullah Pandey, who played Indrajit in ASR, would have suited Balarama better.  Also, this Bhima has a pretty high forehead.

Arjun seems rather meek & gloomy, something that can be salvaged if he's a happier guy around Krishna.  In today's episode, Nakula & Sahadeva looked like thugs Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vik rocksIntrepida

Post Reply New Post

Go to top