Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

chahat22

Goldie

chahat22

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
jai jai shree ram

1) how jambant get to know that "kheer" is full of danger poision?

2) What helds lord hanumanji  of tarjana with very strong force when she try to take  him?

3) To whom tarjana(women demon) suddenly,stays and says that this "kheer" is not for u , it is for maruti?

4) Tarjana comes to raja keshri in whose incarnition of women?

5) When father of maa anjana was trying to give the "kheer" to lord hanumanji, what happened by maruti?

6)The women who has given up her life by jumped in ditch, she was devi tara or not?. if not than who was she?

7) Why bali went to anjan one for fighting with raja keshri with his whole army?

8) Who gives the information to raja keshri that bali is about to arrive in anjan one for fighting him , so be vigilant?

9) Lord hanumanji calls to whom for saving the life of devi tara and for free her from the jail of prahast?

10) Why bali realise his mistake in front of raja keshri?

jai jai shree ram

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

superdil19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "answer plez.part(4)...????" in Jai Jai Jai Bajrangbali forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
tough quistionsDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
by the way i have tried and send all the answer in your pm
hey guess  plezzz try to give the answer in these quistion in forth part of answer plezzz

chahat22

Goldie

chahat22

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
thanks dear for posting me pm.
but ...no quistion are not so tough. all are from recently episodes of only this week.

Edited by fija20 - 02 July 2011 at 3:46am

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged

i feel sorry ya nice quistion and totaly depend on recently episode

superdil19

Goldie

superdil19

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fija20

thanks dear for posting me pm.
but ...no quistion are not so tough. all are from recently episodes of only this week.
fija quistion is really nice but recently i am bussy in exam so i think like this anyway u have great intelligency
because if anyone not watch this serial properly then really he/she feel little dificulity

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
o so i cant answer anyone as i hv missed last weeks episdes due to studiesUnhappy

chahat22

Goldie

chahat22

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Vrinda-

o so i cant answer anyone as i hv missed last weeks episdes due to studiesUnhappy
oh dear vrinda don't worry . do your study well
i hope next time u will be able to give the answers of all quistions

-Vrinda-

-Vrinda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Vrinda-

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fija20

Originally posted by -Vrinda-

oh dear vrinda don't worry . do your study well
i hope next time u will be able to give the answers of all quistions
thnk u fijaHug

chahat22

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.