Sher O Shayri

My collections!(Author:Unknown ) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

..Armaania..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Armaania..

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 6:06am | IP Logged
^^But a reminder of 'Not made by me', shall do good :)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My collections!(Author:Unknown ) (Page 2)" in Sher O Shayri forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Princezz22

^^But a reminder of 'Not made by me', shall do good :)

Hope you know the difference between, 'MY COLLECTION"  and 'MY CREATION'LOL

..Armaania..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Armaania..

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Quoting the rules.

Originally posted by luvya4ever

Hey guys, 

We have been noticing that though there are many original shers , some have been copied from elsewhere. We request you that if you get a sher from somewhere else, please give credit to the original shayar, book, website, movie, etc. Giving credit to the original source is very important. If you do not know the original source, just say that it is not your original work.

Thanx for your cooperation.

Whatever the topic is whether its My Collection or My Creation, the poetry's posted, made by different authors shall be credited. If a person is unaware about the original author, he/she shall post in the post 'Not made by me', so the credit can be given to the person. 'My Collection' does not give a clear guidance that's its by other favorite authors. A clear well quoted guidance proving its not your original work.

Thanks.

Edited by Princezz22 - 05 July 2011 at 7:08am

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Quoting the rules.

Originally posted by luvya4ever

Hey guys, 

We have been noticing that though there are many original shers , some have been copied from elsewhere. We request you that if you get a sher from somewhere else, please give credit to the original shayar, book, website, movie, etc. Giving credit to the original source is very important. If you do not know the original source, just say that it is not your original work.

Thanx for your cooperation.

Whatever the topic is whether its My Collection or My Creation, the poetry's posted, made by different authors shall be credited. If a person is unaware about the original author, he/she shall post in the post 'Not made by me', so the credit can be given to the person. 'My Collection' does not give a clear guidance that's its by other favorite authors. A clear well quoted guidance proving its not your original work.

Thanks.

This is my collections...I dont know the real Owner...what I do??? LOL Can i put ur name?Tongue

..Armaania..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Armaania..

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prometeus

This is my collections...I dont know the real Owner...what I do??? LOL Can i put ur name?Tongue

Being a little soft wont harm you. And mentioning this isn't your work wont harm you but shall at least indirectly credit the person who has written it.Period!

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Prometeus

Being a little soft wont harm you. And mentioning this isn't your work wont harm you but shall at least indirectly credit the person who has written it.Period!

Harming!!! how?????... if u dont wanna read, just ignore this topic lolLOL 

this topic name itself my collections...it means I collected/ byhearted from different sorces,I cant say its valid or not...!!!

Use common sense plz!!!
---------

Woh gori hai uski zulfe hain kali,
Wo Pari hai ya Pariyo ki Rani,
Uski har baat hai nirali,
Par kya karu yaaro wo larki kisi aur ne pata li!

Auth: Unknown

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 06 July 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged

Koi gila shikava na rahe aapse,
arzoo hai ke ek silsila rahe aapse.
Bas is baat ki ummeede hai aapse,
Khafa na hona, agar koi khata ho hamse.

---
Roegi Aankhen, Muskarane ke baad!
Aayegi Raat Din Dhaal Jaanke baad!
Oh jaane wale Zara Mudke to Dekh,
Shayad Ye Zindagi Na Rahe
Tere Jaane ke baad!

---
Fiza par to asar hawao ka hota hai.. Mohhabat par to asar
adao ka hota hai.. Koi aise hi kisi ka deewana nahi hota,
kuch kusoor to nigahon ka hota hai...

Vinzy

IF-Stunnerz

Vinzy

Posted: 07 July 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged

Na kabhi yeh chupaya ki pyar kitna hai,

Na kabhi yeh jataya ki dard kitna hai...

Bas ek hame aur us Khuda ko malum hai ki

aapse mulaqat ka intezar kitna hai...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top