Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Khushnav

Khushnav

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Hi all! I am new to this forum and LOVE this amazing jodi a LOT!Day Dreaming 
I was just having a weird and funny thought... We saw that Khushi met Anjali and both got along well. I hope that they become friends soonWink (Baad mein kaam aayega!) Anjali is a sweet person and I am sure that she will like Khushi and understand her to be truthful. What do you think will happen when Anjali comes to know that Khushi works for Arnav and about the 'shart'? It would be awesome if she helps out Khushi! Phir toh Arnav ki ho jayegi tain tain phis! LOLWink What do you guys think?

Khushi Kumari Gupta ki jai!LOLLOLLOL

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

Jia1AromaHussainparul-fanqueenofhearts01-sia-Karnika007sharneil92FebruaryFlowerIshrafan11wadi..dollShiningStar18chucklebuddy5secsofsummer.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Khushi and Anjali : Arnav ki band baji!" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sunflower52

IF-Rockerz

sunflower52

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
Even I was wondering about this when Anjali finds out about Khushi and Arnav deal.

Maybe Arnav might blurt out about Khushi in one of his frustration mood to her and she might become curious about who is that girl that has made her bro so frustrated. Smile

whitewitch

Goldie

whitewitch

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Arnav ki tho baand bajna hii chahiye. Uske bad hi baarth ayigi naaa

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sirf--tumKhushnav

Aahanaxx11

IF-Dazzler

Aahanaxx11

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
First of all a very warm welcome Hug even i was thinking abt it. What will happen when Anjali will get to know about all this.  That will be fun to watch Cool

chucklebuddy

IF-Rockerz

chucklebuddy

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aahana1

First of all a very warm welcome Hug even i was thinking abt it. What will happen when Anjali will get to know about all this.  That will be fun to watch Cool

agree wid yo aahana...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahanaxx11

ShiningStar18

IF-Rockerz

ShiningStar18

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Welcome to IF dear...Hug 
Yeah, i think so too. If Khushi and Anjali team up and become friends, it will seriously help Khushi in the future and might even help Arnav soften up to her. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

parul-fan5secsofsummer.

5secsofsummer.

IF-Sizzlerz

5secsofsummer.

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 4:44am | IP Logged
it would be a treat to watch if that happensLOL

Arnav Singh Raizada ki bade se ego ki hawa nikal jayegiROFL

Khushnav

Khushnav

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Thanks wafa and aahana Big smile! It will become hilarious to watch Anjali and Chamkili teasing mr.ASRLOL Cant wait!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShiningStar18

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.