Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

other office employees in AR

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Kamalika..

IF-Rockerz

Kamalika..

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 12:55am | IP Logged
I think other office employees r happy for khushi. I have noticed that when khushi arrived office after ASR challanges her everybody said ab maja ayega. becoz they r afraid, they r scared for ASR. only khushi is the girl who is bold. when she win the first challenge they were smiling. when Khushi typed the letter and handed it to ASR they r smiling,it seems that they r happy of her wining.I m weak in english. so pls forgive me if i have done any mistake. pls reply wt do u think about other  employees of ASR except sim,pam,lavanya

Edited by kamalkashish - 02 July 2011 at 1:01am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

moonlight3887parul-fansharneil92-Medha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "other office employees in AR" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chucklebuddy

IF-Rockerz

chucklebuddy

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
yaa.. i think khusi will win the hearts of all the employees soon..!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

parul-fan

sharneil92

IF-Dazzler

sharneil92

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
yes you're actually right! as in, the employees might have teased her a bit, ruffled her feathers and laughed at her, but she showed them through her work, who'll have the last laugh!LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

parul-fan5secsofsummer.

whitewitch

Goldie

whitewitch

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged
may be they would be more loyal to her than Arnav

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

parul-fansharneil92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.