continue soon
fanatic 21 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Awesum Part Indeed!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

nice dialogues too...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Discovery thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Indeed a lovely update...its so good to read an ff on R-N and others aftre so long...loved each part...it was beautiful..πŸ‘
Edited by Mrsimisam - 11 years ago
XoxowpdXoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good update di
per ab ye Ritu kaha se ghus aai🀒
continue jaldiii seπŸ˜‰
arpita25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice update πŸ‘ So finally Raj is out of his Naina's land in this update and he was too much concerned about Chaubey's health which is his priority. They can not highlight Chaubey's condition in the Academy otherwise the actual culprit will be alert which is alert already now i feel.😑 Shalini and all of Raj's favorite cadets are helping him in maintaining secrecy and keeping an eye over the academy and everyone's activity. Raj has given them a great responsibility 😊. I hate this woman Ritu who always enters anywhere anytime.😑 Raj and Naina could not live the moment and this tragedy took all the focus of Raj.πŸ˜” Naina is concerned about Raj's disappearing even he didn't call him. πŸ˜’
Vaise mam thank you for updating once more in this year and i hope we can get one more update before next year. πŸ˜†
Update fast in this year.
poorvi16 thumbnail
Hey cool update. πŸ‘

Raj and Naina were fresh and happy after last night but it didn't last for too long when Raj got the news about Chaubey.

I really hope that he gets well soon. πŸ˜’

When he will come back to his senses he will tell Raj about the culprit.

Raj is making plans with his favorite cadets and i am sure they r going to help him in that and they will try to catch the victim.

Naina is highly worried and disturbed about Raj that neither he called her nor send any msg to her. πŸ˜”

So it's now Karwa Chauth, i am waiting for some romantic surprise. 😳

Update soon dear and thanks for pm.

desaiprachi07 thumbnail
Vow Vartika, finally i am happy ki kam se kam tum ne ek baar fir se update bhi kar diya.πŸ˜› Thank u so much madam jee. πŸ˜†
This was nice.πŸ‘ Raj ko poore update me Chaubey k matter se hi chutkara nahi mila. Bechari Naina sochne pe majboor ho gayi ki kahan chala gaya Raj aaya hi nahi πŸ˜”. I am really worried about Chaubey's condition but i am sure jab Raj us k saath hai he will be back into his life. Raj did a good work by choosing all the six loyal cadets except Pooja in his mission.
They will surely help him in their best possible way.😊 Naina ki saasu maa ne Naina ko call kar k haal chaal bhi liya aur Naina ne Raj ki acche se shikayat bhi kar di.πŸ˜‰ Ritu arggghhh ye to humesha kahin bhi aa jaati hai muh utha kar.😑 Shalu ne Raj se vada kiya tha ki vo kisi se kuch nahi kahegi aur sach me vo aisa kar bhi legi agar ye Ritu beech me interfere karna bund kar de.πŸ€” Update kar dena is saal me ek baar aur samjhi. Ye dhamki hai meri.😳
RSZR thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
vertika di...
as always i am late/ irregular...  too bad of me par mein nahi sudharungi  πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
update was too good except for the one thing which i hate "ritu"..
meethi churi kahinki(spoiling my name)

i hope chaubey gets bak to normal and give clues to raj.. 
waiting eargerly for the next part eagerly...

love
ritu 😊