Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

describe love... does it exists in real world??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Srishika_A

Srishika_A

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Wat is love? Does it actually exists?? Any kind of love..
Share ur opinions and enlighten me wid ur knowledge on love.. Wink   Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jugnu_244

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "describe love... does it exists in real world??" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
to know about love  ,  google is such place where  u can know anything from  fst  letter of love to last letter of  love...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jugnu_244M1s5_5unsh1n3

Srishika_A

Srishika_A

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Hahaha u think i dint knw dat?Tongue If i wanted a google ans den i wudnt hv bothered making a topic here...Wud i?LOL Anyways i appreciate dat u took time out & rplied 2 my post..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jugnu_244

Jugnu_244

IF-Rockerz

Jugnu_244

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Love .. umm for me its the thing that make any relation strong. love is in everything in every part of life. like we love our maa paa bro sis czns family frnds.. so love is life .. without u can''t live in this world. it's love that makes u stronger & give u strength to face problems.. we enjoy our happiness our great time with our love ones not with our enemies.. lol so in every relation trust & love these things make ur relation stronger & beautiful..;)) & yes u asked dose love exist.. Ofcourse it is.. for a while just think then tell me.. u'll get ur answer.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Srishika_Aluv07prida

-Sonya-

IF-Dazzler

-Sonya-

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Love is Life
Life is Love 4 me...!

Indian1977

Indian1977

Posted: 03 July 2011 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
I am not an expert but i love animals and i learn a lot from them. I think love is an expression for humans which in old days was simply mating attraction but over the period of time living with one social mate (partner in reproduction) has become a bond that evolved into some kind of feeling that our brain comprehends as affection, feeling or simply love. However its nothing but the basic animal instinct to multiply and keep the human out of extinction by reproduction. Humans have now evolved beyond the extinction and now they are trying to figure out what this feeling is and they just called it love.

I dont know what's left in future but i can imagine that love will vanish as its becoming obvious, more and more people will grow to become not really interested in reproduction and the whole idea of love will become so obscure that human race will again face extinction by no reproduction.

So for now just live with "Love is nothing but evolutionary advantage for humans".

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

IF-Sizzlerz

HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 05 July 2011 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Srishika_A

Hahaha u think i dint knw dat?Tongue If i wanted a google ans den i wudnt hv bothered making a topic here...Wud i?LOL Anyways i appreciate dat u took time out & rplied 2 my post..

describe love... does it exists in real world?

if u really asking for that ,   true love exists only bw mom and son ...Big smile

-Saruu-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Saruu-

Posted: 10 July 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Love is nothing like the films and serials show itConfused
Love isnt the best feeling in  the world but the worst.
Feeling sick,crying all the time,not able to eat,feeling ill all the time,ur legs turning into jelly talking bout da  person,butterflies in ur stomach,hating it wen other ppl say dat persons nameConfusedEmbarrassed

Maybe thats because im a 10 hour plane journey away 4m the one i luvConfused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top