yes , sujalfan u r 100% rite!!
kripawgr thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
thanx sujal fan
yeah i can recollect that
Ibad thumbnail
Thanks greatmaratha
I myself don't know that who this Sania is...  but know thx greatmaratha i know her.
Khushalay thumbnail
thanX, i didn't know abt sania, as i started it later. but i've one question that if sania was hired by archie then y was she creating misunderstanding b/w kashish & piyush as archie should be happy that kashish got married to piyush & sujal is now only 4 her.
Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Romaila and Great Maratha for the info
Bhaskar.T thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khushalay

thanX, i didn't know abt sania, as i started it later. but i've one question that if sania was hired by archie then y was she creating misunderstanding b/w kashish & piyush as archie should be happy that kashish got married to piyush & sujal is now only 4 her.

Archie's main objective was not to create misunderstanding between kashish and piyush but to create somewhat hatred between kashish and Piyush towards Sujal. She was told by Arcie to take sujal's name when she got caught but to sujal she should take Piyush's name. And thats what happened exactly. Kashish got furious wth Sujal and started hating hem.Sujal was thrown out of the house by everyone....... and sujal's hatred for piyush increased. He was forced to go to Archie then and for the help Archie gave he had to get engaged to Archie. So that was the actual plan of archie.

greatmaratha thumbnail

thanks sujalfan.... i do remember the general scene, but had forgotten the events....

ur memory is better, of course, it has to be, these scenes were to do with Kashish of course.😉

greatmaratha thumbnail
But wasn't Vasu involved in this in some manner?
titanic_sujal thumbnail

Originally posted by: chinti

😆HERE frienship is only till work get done sumhow

Hey chinti why u said like that

i can't understand