Friday surprise from Carismatic Creations - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
wow!di back wit ur VM!!!!!!!😃
gonna watch it nw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my Likewa nt working...😭
no problem..❤️...take this...😃
Originally posted by anusarkar

Very nice Cari. This is one of my favorite songs. If I remember correctly it was picturized either on meenakshi or Anita raaj with Vinod Khanna. Did you like K's gesture today ? P 's character is of an introvert and I am sure she is going to be angry. Introvert personalities does not welcome any public affection.
Thankyou...At first she doesn't like the public attention then later she likes his uniqueness in handling situations, a bit like what happened when they went on a dinner date.

Any news on the re union.

Anu

PS: after watching the scenes in the vm I believe the cvs should not have made Krishna do all these horrible things to P. I am almost in tears. This song and some of the scenes brought tears in my eyes too. What was the need for K to say such harsh words and put his thumb on the divorce papers? I am sad to say that at this moment I do not see Kriya. Something is lost for me and honestly while I was watching the vm, all I was picturing was P been dragged by the police and K not responding. The cvs really have to work on Kriya extra specially to bring back that spark. I am so disappointed at the cvs. The re union has to be good.
They were a perfect couple already - why the CV's did this I have no idea too mate...the reunion should be next week. He will climb up high and threaten suicide, she'll get angry at first, then forgive him and return back home as per the TC article.
Originally posted by HamiSky

Just saw the scene Cari...
"MAKE UP karne ke baad aur bhi sundar lag rahi hai.." MAKE UP...uffo
I missed watching the episode yday ...should havegladly missed it than watching all these!!!!
Shoud ahve stayed content reading Tanth's WU n ur FFT! they are just awesome n entertaining!
Thankyou ...so much

@ bold - what can be expected from ykw...'
hehehheeh, i watched this epi on telly aswell tonight.. from tom us ukaians will cath up.. and watch Mkap on the same day as the braodcast...
😍
lubly vm di. .the song,the scenes,the situation. .everythng was superbly matched!u r ryt. .it gave smiles n tears at the same time. .
Lubd d way u put the hospital scenes back to back!in short,it was lallantop!