||The Vampire Diaries vs Twilight-CC Battle-PAGE4

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
The Vampire Diaries vs Twilight
The Crazy Creative's Battle

Wooo! Hey there participants! XD
ready for the battle? let's see which forum wins this!

From the Twilight Forum we have...

ROBlicious.  aka Ayysha

smileyface aka Hershi.

From the Vampire Diaries Forum we have...

-Nayab- aka Nayab

Andhara13 aka Radz

Look below for your first 3 questions! In total, there are 10 questions. I'll be posting 3 on random days once all participants have answered the 3 questions already put out.

BTW, if you're just a random person who's reading this and was curious about what this was...hi! And feel free to join in and give us answers to our questions as well, if you want!

Chat away!

-The Crazy Creatives of IF
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
The Questions.

1. What makes your creatures [vampires and werewolves] more special than the other?

If you could steal a character or a scene from the Vampire Diaries/Twilight Series, what would it be and why?

If vampires cannot go out in the sun and they do not have the sun protection ring that protects them from sparkling or burning, won't they have Vitamin D deficiency?
Answer this question in a humorous manner with an answer as to why they wouldn't lack Vitamin D.

ROBlicious. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

The Questions.

1. What makes your creatures [vampires and werewolves] more special than the other?
Okay our Vampires Sparkle, get over it. Every other vampire movie people just have the cliche vampire image in their head but the Vampires in Twilight stand out because people are going to remember them as the sparkling vampires. Their special powers and the fact that everyone knows "Edward dazzles." The most important thing is Twilight vampires are willing to give up friends they make in a city and just move across the world so they don't harm anyone. They control their temptations and don't harm the innocence. The werewolves are really unique because of their imprinting. If you need to view how special it is watch Eclipse and the scene where Jacob is describing it. Our werewolves aren't cliche either. They are more like hulk. When their temper rises they become the furious wolves. 
2. If you could steal a character or a scene from the Vampire Diaries/Twilight Series, what would it be and why?
I have not be following Vampire Diaries so I'm not sure which scene but I really would like the Scene where Damon tells Elena he loves her and and erases her memory. 
If vampires cannot go out in the sun and they do not have the sun protection ring that protects them from sparkling or burning, won't they have Vitamin D deficiency?
Answer this question in a humorous manner with an answer as to why they wouldn't lack Vitamin D.
Their dead. They got all the vitamin they needed when they were living. πŸ˜†

Edited by ROBlicious. - 12 years ago
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hayee ayeshaaa * edward dazzless and make us gooo crazyyy crazyy crazyyy

the name itselff edward cullen and jacob black makes them speciall u knowww theee glittering super freaking dazzler vampire edward cullen and the beast who can be tamed by bella The jacob black werefolf of the seasonn

if i have to steal a scene i would steal the scene where edward takes bella to cloud bank and they spend their time sitting and sleeping on the grass and there i d love to exchange places with bella

deficiency????? its hard to say tht edward lacks somethinggg and if he does then i d love to ignore it ... i love him as he isss .. the vitamin deficient patient.. and i l go for medicals so he can always come for treatment hahahaha

m a random beinggg ... and i loved the questions so i answereddd

BTW i even love damon salvatoree but edward is my firstt crushhh so no compromising there

luv aishu

anwaya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

The Questions.

well the Vampires from TVD are true to their nature,as in, they may be living in real human world having their urges in control but no one can deny the true nature of a Vampire! they are the most Dangerous creatures! fear on nights and in TVD we see both side of them! we see their Battle, to fight their bad side and emerge as a good person! not only human but these
 creatures too have a bad side and a good side to self, and its their fight to betterment! And lastly but most importantly, they do not sparkle! 
The Werewolfs are not bulky and all hunky, contradicting and making them unique. they are regular people living in human world with cloths! They are not Vampire's eternal enemies, and we have a cute Vampire- Werewolf love story where they do not hate each other. Unity in different Community! 

2. If you could steal a character or a scene from the Vampire Diaries/Twilight Series, what would it be and why?
Okay i have read Twilight so the character will be Jacob! I may steal him and never give back! πŸ˜‰ And Scene will be, when Jacob and Bella talking about their age and teasing each other.
From TVD it will be Bonnie Bennett, she is the most strong character of the show, who is stronger than Vampires and Werewolfs too! and scene will be all brotherly moments between Stefan and Damon.

3. If vampires cannot go out in the sun and they do not have the sun protection ring that protects them from sparkling or burning, won't they have Vitamin D deficiency?

They do have deficiency, as there skin is pale due to lack of vit D! But it did not Bug them cause Girls digs on the Pale-Look! πŸ˜‰

I hv tried to be lil bit funny here, so if i hv offended any Twilight fan i m sorry! 
safeplacetoland thumbnail

The Questions.

Ans:- They are not saints. They make their mistakes and they learn from it. I'm talking about TVD btw. πŸ˜‰ They remain true to their nature, are like real vampires. They are just freaking awesome. They are hotter. They are more real. They don't sparkle. πŸ˜‰ And it's DAMON SALVATORE all the way. 😎

If you could steal a character or a scene from the Vampire Diaries/Twilight Series, what would it be and why?
DAMON. Duh. Always. Forever. He's my fave, fave fave ❀️

They are dead, they don't neeed Vitamin D. πŸ˜†

Because the characters in TVD as already stated are true to their nature...the vampires prey on their humans and do not pretend to be something that they are not (besides Stefan)...they know they are predators and they live up to it. The same with the werewolves...they're not these 6-pack tall guys who don't bother wearing shirts and who chill together by jumping off cliffs and are secluded from the rest of the world...they actually try to fit into mainstream society with their secret while being wary of vampires and other enemies...Both of these creatures live in a dark world that has no order and try to make sense of the chaos.

And also, there's no such idea of 'perfect mates' like in the Twilight series. The characters in TVD, whether vampire, werewolf, witch, or human, all go through passionate love, hatred, betrayal, and heartbreak...there's no notion that just because a couple love one another, they are glued to each other regardless of differences...TVD allows for love to make mistakes which is more realπŸ‘πŸΌ

HAHA Totally Damon if he wasn't stolen already...Why? Because he's such a McHotness Monster🀣

They do lack Vitamin D, but who cares about Vitamin D when you already have supernatural strength and the ability to compel a victim to give them vitamin tablets?πŸ€ͺ

Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago
safeplacetoland thumbnail
TVD ftw ;) It's team Salvatore all the way. 😎

Just saying.
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The Questions.

AnsUhh. I guess this has been said before but I'll say this again coz they are real,(AND I'm talking about TVD if it isnt clear already!πŸ˜‰) behave like vampires ,follow their diet, kill and they are super duper hot! AND the most important thing they dont sparkle !
Ans. Damon! Without doubt, but I already know all my TVDians are already busy in that work, so I might just go and sneak Tyler out!πŸ˜‰

Ans. DUhh! They drink blood of humans, and humans go out in sun thus they get all the vitamins, proteins and fat through their diet! Thats why you see Damon doesnt eat unhealthy people, He always finds a pretty skinny female for himself and you can see the effect!πŸ˜‰

TVD all the way!!πŸ˜ƒ
falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
im cheering Twilight!!
hope We WinπŸ₯³