Page   of 2

vivacious_priya

IF-Dazzler

vivacious_priya

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 7:49pm | IP Logged
ohh no
i hope anandi goes to study soon
and gauri has to stay as a beendni
DS just said one rule of d house and she had prob in following it.. i cant understand wats d big deal in eating in ur love's plate...Confused
Imagine wat will happen if DS will tell her to put a pallu on head n wear ghagra like anandiLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Confusion, Confusion (Page 2)" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rach-dc

IF-Rockerz

Rach-dc

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Gauri has been confusing me for a while, but now Anandi is also confusing me with this pro Jagya waiting dialouesConfused

Leviathan

Channel Moderator

Leviathan

Posted: 02 July 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
I think slowly and steadily, DS will be asking Gauri to follow all the rasams that a beendini of the house will have to follow, and with each coming one it will cause problems in Jagat and Gauri's relationship.

I just hope Anandi doesnt get dragged into it, and she can carry on with her studies (which she has not been doing lately) BUT i dont see that happening

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Balika Vadhu Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.