Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged

So let me get this straight, so Gauri is saying that she only got married to him because of the childhood marriage.  This is the same child marriage which she was so against right from the day she got married.  She is recognising her child marriage to Jagat, but at the same time she is saying that Jagat's marriage to Anandi can be ignored.  I am finding her comments a bit confusing.

Finally, Anandi is putting some sense into the girl, hopefully her comments will hit a nerve and jumpstart her brain, no offence to her fans, but one minute she says it will take time for his family to accept them, then the next minute she is crying and complaining that no one is accepting her. Does she think everything will happen over night?

Bhairon should either do something or just not talk about it, seems like all he does these days is talk and talk about punishing Jagat but doesn't do anything.

Also Jagat is confusion galore, on the one hand he says he doesn't love Anandi because she is gawar, just takes everything and is subservient and doesn't speak up, and then when Gauri does everything that he wants his partner to do, he then puts her down and praises Anandi in the process.

Edited by Illyria - 01 July 2011 at 1:11pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

pannu_GtvfreaqSerial-Addictpurvimrgattubig_vikrant_fanAurora.vivacious_priyaangelic8219Rach-dcankit111Suchi-tiny15khusi_*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Confusion, Confusion" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

serialjunkie

IF-Sizzlerz

serialjunkie

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Jaggu dada wants the combination of Gauri and Anandi. He will have to create a clone that picks the best of two characters.

Confusing dialogs for sure - Gauri should have said that I was in love with Jagat and when I found out that I was his child bride, it further made me think that this was pre-ordained. Instead saying that she married Jagat to legitimize her childhood marriage sounds bass-ackwards!!!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jagodaSerial-Addictfervourbig_vikrant_fanPicasso9ankit111intruderfastSuchi-tiny15

woman11

Goldie

woman11

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
yes Gauri married Jagat precisely because he was her child groom.

If it had been any other married man messing with her emotions for 5 years, she would have taught him a lesson and never accepted him. But Gauri believes in the destiny of child marriage,and the childhood trauma she talks about is not getting forcibly married but rather getting rejected as a beendni. For her being denied the rights of a childhood beendni is the most traumatic experience and nothing can recuperate that-----------not education, not social status, not economic independence, not the right to live freely, not urban life, not a chance to start things afresh---------nothing, absolutely nothing equals the privileges of the haveli beendni. It's a convoluted logic but that's how her mind worksWackoSilly

Aur Jagya ka toh kya bole-------he should seriously create a custom made beendni. No human female is suitable for himROFL

Edited by woman11 - 01 July 2011 at 10:11am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

big_vikrant_fanPicasso9vivacious_priyaankit111Suchi-tiny15

angelic8219

IF-Dazzler

angelic8219

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 10:11am | IP Logged
I have to agree I found Gauri a bit confusing she goes she would never have married a married man yet she did as bal vivah (accepted she was pushed into it) and apparently that marriage also counts to why she married him again but she seems to have complete forgotten about Anandi who also married him as bal viviah and is actually still his wife because Gauri and Jagya are unaware of the laws that came into place.

Bhairon seems stuck as every decision he wants to take Anandi rejects it.

Has Jagya ever knew what he wanted? Hes always looking for the easy option, now that Gauri is complaining it like Anandi is fantastic and it will soon change as soon as Anandi does something wrong then its back to thinking the sunshines out of Gauri. Jagya is not interested in the family arguments Gauri has as I guess he finds them trivial and she should just stop whining.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

big_vikrant_fanpurvimvivacious_priyaSuchi-tiny15

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
So I did get it correct then, she is using her child marriage to legitamize her relationship with Jagat now.

And i totally agree with what you said about Jagat, seems like you would have to take half the traits of anandi and hal the traits of gauri and make clone them, the ideal woman for jagat does not exist, he wants someone educated but unopiniated, modern but non-questioning, forward thinking but submissive, he is a contradiction

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

purvimvivacious_priyatiny15Suchi-

intruderfast

IF-Sizzlerz

intruderfast

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialjunkie

Jaggu dada wants the combination of Gauri and Anandi. He will have to create a clone that picks the best of two characters.

Confusing dialogs for sure - Gauri should have said that I was in love with Jagat and when I found out that I was his child bride, it further made me think that this was pre-ordained. Instead saying that she married Jagat to legitimize her childhood marriage sounds bass-ackwards!!!

ROFLClap

vivacious_priya

IF-Dazzler

vivacious_priya

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
the biggest contradictory dialogue of gauri is
dat why she actually came to d haveli
to take d blessings of d elders
or as she was telling her mom dat she has to win dis ladai and get her adhikar in d house!!
simply i cant understand wat her real intention is..

Artemisia

Channel Moderator

Artemisia

Posted: 01 July 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
I guess everyone's intention changes according to what they are thinking, first she just wanted the blessings of the family, now she wants her adhikaar.

First Jagat wanted someone that is the oposite of Anandi, and now he wants 2 in 1.  I wonder if he will be allowed to keep both, because as DS said 2nd marriages are not that uncommon (although i think thats what she said)

It will be like that film ek gharwali ek bhaharwali

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vivacious_priyaSuchi-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.